Peach Quiver's BBBJ training session w/ Betzi

Wow folks, this is kind of hot. Peach Quiver has seen all the responses in the best BBBJ thread and wants to tape Betzi doing her thing! For training purposes.
Let me be one of many to say I volunteer to allow my cock to advance the sweet science of the BBBJ! Yes, all in the name of greater good for my fellow man. The things I'll do for the arts...
Who else thinks this is hawt!?!? Betzi sez she is all worked up and horny from the thought of it.
Sounds like a real community effort :-)
im in! and i have the title!

Betzi swallows a whole cup of java
Hey now, I had first dibbs in that original thread to be the actor in said video production, immediately following Peach's and Betzi's post!
Cmon Betzi. Vouch for me! We've had some fun!... Pleeeese.

Or is this turning into an ECCIE seniority thing?....

Dang it...
If it's based on length. I'm out unless you've got a wide angle lense on that video camera.
I've seen Betzi before and would like to be considered for this position, all in the name of science. How is Peach Quiver going to choose?
1. must be clean shaven with no unappealing razor rash
2. circumcised
3. length and girth appropriate if you can wear a magnum condom comfortably
3. no inhibition with "stage fright" nor camera shy from the waist down.
4. able to maintain an erection for Betzi to reveal skills that Im able to capture on video.
5. swayable set of balls ? not required but a plus.
6. You the silent type? if so forget it.

I want someone who responds to Betzi's bbbj with no hesitation to vocalize how it feels **if it feels good to you I wanna know it if I was blind.

No signs of venereal warts, active stage of herpes, jock itch, or any signs of inflammation, irritation or redness .
and last but not least...
Your body type and skin tone doesn't have to resemble Conan the Barbarian, but Coma white and dope thin I don't want.
Please Note:
Your mannerisms on camera should display an active role in participation of the bbbj including; confidence, stealth, and ability to pick up on Betzi's flow and able to respond to the fluctuations of her skills.
**** this will be a hhr French session btn Betzi and YOU
I will be present in the room and filming and responsible for your session fee.
(thanks for your interest and we look forward to a recent snapshot of YOU in a side angle view from the abdomen to above the knee naked and in full erection).

Have a nice day

Sloan Mischief
Director/filmmaker

*** video rights after editing will be Betzi's and Betzi's only to use on the internet if she so chooses. You nor I will seek any copy or compensation for it.
swayable balls? I'll need a ruling.

Onceler
...wagging the berries...
Damn, I am built like Conan. I don't qualify. Damn these muscles!
what do you mean by stealth?
never wore a magnum so i guess i'm truly out :P
How about "built like Conan O'Brien?" Curious as to how many guys read "No signs of venereal warts, active stages of herpes, jock itch, or any signs of inflammation, irritation or redness" and said, "Damn, I'm out"?

PQ - Those are some well-thought-out, well-documented requirements. You may have a career as an IT consultant - LOL.
I can wear a magnum condom very comfortably....heck, I can't even tell its there and even when applied fully erect it slips off....oh, I'm guessing that wasn't the intent of that requirement, was it? shit.....back to the drawing boards
dammit... the key to keeping it on is to slide your left foot in while you wear it. That helps me keep a snug magnum fit.

Onceler
...like Magnum, but without the Ferrari, the Island mansion, or the mustache..
hmmm, Do I qualify?