What's número uno on your bucket list?

Keeping the AR perspective in mind, what is the number one item on your sexual bucket list?
A threesome with me and two men.. and all of us involved. A girl can dream.
Threesome with 2 beautiful squirters that take turn facesitting and riding me, until THEY are completely exhausted and we're all soaked!
Dominate a politician in Trump Tower and make him pee on all of Donald's sheets : )
Two wonderfull ladies that like to give and recieve spankings, daty/dato, msog and kinky fun all around!
Threesome with Dallas and miss Athena
Threesome with Dallas and miss Athena Originally Posted by soxfan
I will be your way soon{dont know about sexy Ms a}

My list.....

a Bukkake
Threesome with Dallas and miss Athena Originally Posted by soxfan

Ill be your way as well July 14 -19.........Can you handle it???
My bucket list is a MTSF..................YUM YUM
Threesome with 2 beautiful squirters that take turn facesitting and riding me, until THEY are completely exhausted and we're all soaked! Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Sounds like you're fantasizng about me and Yummy Marie. Let's make it happen baby, she makes my panties wet!
i would love to be the recipient of a sexy bukakke under the watchful eye of my mistress who is also my doubles partner.

and i would also be happy to fulfill anybody's bucket list, especially those who want to try a m-f-t threesome
ahhhh Missi Hart, YOU need to cum to Houston..........and soon..............YUM!!
My bucket list is a MTSF..................YUM YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
MTSF???
To be the sex toy for an experienced mistress (35 yo +) as she teaches her young apprentice (18-22 yo) the art of being a dom. I can imagine a lot of varying activities in which everyone involved experiences sexual satisfaction.
MTSF??? Originally Posted by Sidewinder

Male-TS-Female................MTSF.... ......YUM YUM