Which are you?

And is it true?
Being that today is my birthday I am cusp Gemini/Cancer and it is VERY true Ultra Sexy, Good Kisser (actually make that Great)! LOL
Well i must say over the years ive been told im a very good kisser so I guess it must be true ( Cancer )
Good list. I didn't see it on there but my ex-wife is a Feces.
The list does not have my zodiac sign ... Sparky the Hormone.
  • rand
  • 06-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Agreed regarding scorpio women, especially the redheads in my experience. I'm a Gemini and think we need two, preferably contradicting, traits to describe our duality. Something like "playful and lighthearted in bed at times; introspective and possibly aloof at other times. Known to switch back and forth in the same session."
Originally Posted by small package
I'll have to check out that site. I also have Linda Goodman's "Sex Signs" any one remember that book?
Agreed regarding scorpio women, especially the redheads in my experience. I'm a Gemini and think we need two, preferably contradicting, traits to describe our duality. Something like "playful and lighthearted in bed at times; introspective and possibly aloof at other times. Known to switch back and forth in the same session." Originally Posted by rand
I like that, Rand, yes of course, not one word could describe me best...but if I am only able to use one word to describe myself, it would have to be "Captivating"!