I fucking hate cats.

I really do. I hate cleaning out their smelly shitbox's and picking up their nasty hairturds.
To be honest I don't care for any kind of pet.
You have got to have serious issues to seek consolation and companionship in a lower life form.
Uh oh, starting a cat fight with the Boardman?
I just wanted to be under Amy's sexy ass...cum on Bman your not gonna take that are you..lol btw I don't like cleaning cat boxes either..I'm a bird person..lol
Cats fucking hate you.

Mmmm, now I'm under Allisons sexy ass
LOL, hate cats..(LUV BM though)
When I moved into my old house, there was the prettiest stray cat that hung around.. It never got close to people, just hung out in the vaccant lot next to my house...I would sit on the porch and drink my starbucks in the mornings and she would be in the lot stalking and hunting shit... Then one day... I decided to put some food out... BIG MISTAKE.. that fuckin cat never hunted another day after that.. it laid on the front porch and begged for food every time I walked out the door...Dug holes in my flower beds and shit all in them and scratched at the front door when she wanted attention.... i tried to hose her down with the water hose when I would water the plants ... GO FIGURE..A FUCKIN CAT THAT LIKED WATER

Never again will I do THAT!!.. lol
Nikki you are to fucking funny girl lmao. And now I'm under that sexy ass
Cats fucking hate you.

Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
No skin off my back.
I just wanted to be under Amy's sexy ass...cum on Bman your not gonna take that are you..lol btw I don't like cleaning cat boxes either..I'm a bird person..lol Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Got no problem with him. But if he leaves a smelly hairturd on my living room carpet we got problems.
Which they always seem to do. Never on the tile.
I like that a cat can care for itself and a dog needs walked 3-4 times daily and care all day long. But I hate the scratched furniture, and crap on the carpet. And sometimes in hidden spots like in the closet. So I just don't have pets. I can't deal with the odor no matter how much I love pets
I was joking. They probably like you and want to win. Cat snuggles are so cute.

No skin off my back. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I was joking. They probably like you and want to win. Cat snuggles are so cute. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
I knew you were darlin'. No cat snuggles are not cute. They leave their nasty fur on your clothes when they're done.
Seems to me that people spend one hell of a lot more time thincking about cats that cats do thincking about people.
Seems to me that people spend one hell of a lot more time thincking about cats that cats do thincking about people. Originally Posted by Smarty Marty
If cat's could clean their own shitbox I wouldn't think of them at all.
I use to clean a guys house who had 9.... yes... 9 indoor cats..
(they used the cat door to go out when they wanted)

That fucking cat hair was every where... He was a very wealthy guy, lived a lone, he had a huge house...covered in cat hair.. they would climb on every damn thing..He was out of town a lot, and I would go check on the cats... OMG, litter box.. ummm not.. he used one of those round, blue, totes with the rope handles you get from the tractor supply!!! with about 4 bags of cat litter in it at a time!!! lol... I hated cleaning that shit out!! LOL.

When I left, I was covered in cat hair.. I had to clean that house from top to bottom, walls and all every week to keep it up.

I understand pussy can be great.. but damn it.. some times just say no!!!