The last Cherry falls...

So I am FINALLY going to do it. I have been saying it over and over that I was considering it.. but now its going to actually happen. And I have Ms Athena there with me to not only cheer me on.. but to make sure I dont chicken out.

I have been holding on to this cherry forever.
My biggest fear is that it will be like when I lost my Greek Cherry.
I swore Id never do Greek. Then I did it, with the help of a great gentleman and a very sexy lady to cheer me on.

Now I am a Greek Tour Guide and LOVE IT!
So I fear Ill become a *gasp* Cum slut.. just begging for a mouthful!

As with everything I try.. i research first!

Upon research I learn that it will NOT taste like Skittles.

So now.. I also want to know the following:

Ladies- What motivated you to try it? What made you love it and continue?
Gentlemen- Do you prefer her to spit it or swallow it? What about snowball?
You go girl! I like for you to swallow & love snowballing. Have a good time!
Atta Girl. What else can a man ask for ..I'll make mine taste like skittles if that's what you want...(starting nothing but skittle diet today ). Skittle dee skittle Dom .
Lol.
Definitely swallow. But can't blame you if you spit..it's the fact you made the effort and tried.
If I can get it to taste like skittles I'll snowball it with you myself..lol
Good luck on your endeavor !!
I'm for snowballing all the way...if I don't like it, why should you?

And I always drink my pineapple juice the day before!

Go for it and ENJOY!
Congrats pretty girl...myself I have been swallowing yummy cum since the first time I gave a bj, I was 15 and my boyfriend fucked my mouth and when he got ready to cum I just swallowed it, I thought that's what I was supposed to do, I've been a CumSlut every since....
I'm for snowballing all the way...if I don't like it, why should you?

Go for it and ENJOY! Originally Posted by jsparrow
AMEN!!!

Congrats pretty girl...myself I have been swallowing yummy cum since the first time I gave a bj, I was 15 and my boyfriend fucked my mouth and when he got ready to cum I just swallowed it, I thought that's what I was supposed to do, I've been a CumSlut every since.... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Thats hot!!
I taste like skittles!!!
i keep hearing that... guys say "it tastes like skittles.. come taste the rainbow" but im thinking its a fib lol!!
Atta girl LL!! Hope you get into it and like it as much as greek. Would love to snowball with you...after a good "Anus Pounding"!! Lol I hope you take some pics of the Cim/snowball losing your cherry event. Have a blast....then share it!
Ill eat a whole bag of skittles and lets see what happens
Suppose to be video taped..... as proof... unless i go into a manic dry heaving, epileptic fit while foaming at the mouth.. LOL!!! May have to edit that part out and Fast forward to when im smiling again. LOL!! jk
Don't know about snowballing while heaving and foaming at the mouth!! Lol
I'm pretty sure it will simply be a ymmv thing just like Greek

However I can just see a reference telling you "ah yeah baby he tasted great" and then you go into it only to find out he taste like motor oil lol.

I really don't mind what's gal does withit but the best I've had is when they keep going till I have to push them away and even the they won't let me. Wheeeeeew!
Just get you a mouth full of skittles right before the explosion ..then it will be skittle cum !
Salty but sweet ! The best of both worlds.
One thing about it. .. I'm sure how ever it comes out - cum slut or no cum slut I'm more than sure your reputation won't be hurt and no body would turn you away!
But adding Cim will make you even more special than ever before and from what I'm seeing on these threads your pretty damn popular dear lady !!