i think i want to be a ASS QUEEN

Booty women Thread
Ladies and Gentlemen,

If anyone on here has seen comments on the Booty threads in Houston, or New Orlands you know that I am a certified ass aka booty women. Since there are other people who likes this across the nation, I figure that this is the best place to
ask your opinion on ass fedish are they real if so how do i get my clients

Not really sure on the question here...
Please do not use D&T for veiled ad posts. I'm told the mod doesn't like it.
Whole lotta WTF going on here...
  • SARR
  • 06-26-2012, 06:56 PM
ThreAD?
Pretty sure everybody likes booty. Wait you also would like to become a queen of booty hm.
All of a sudden I feel like I'm in the twilight zone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6j8EiWIVZs

Seriously, I think she ment to post this in the forum below...or is the other realm above this one...anyway..............

You need to get on a fetish site like collarme or fetlife. But be warned: 99 percent of those people are lames and nerds and don't have any money to spend.
Try to focus on a collage of booty photos, I get alot of ass men some who even just like to come and worship it .
I have found, and have alot of men who love big booty, they are on here and other sites, if your booty is thier cup of tea they will cum lol.... and I don't even provide backdoor fetishes, they just love getting behind my 58inch booty and going to town.
Yes, I think this thread was intended for another realm...
Yes, I think this thread was intended for another realm... Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Ya' think?