Married hobbyists, a question for you...

Do you remove your wedding ring during visits with providers?

Providers... does it matter either way to you?
doesnt matter to me. I treat them ALL like they are married. I dont text, I dont leave marks, I dont wear perfume.
yes I did remove my ring when I was married..........but that was out of guilt I guess.
Nope, not at all. I think it looks sillier to have a wedding ring indentation in your finger then just to keep the ring on!
BigBald, I hear you... discretion is key, but a provider understands that anyway (reference LusciousLady's comment). She's going to know if you're trying to hide your marital status. Personally, I'd leave it on, but I can understand how some guys might feel like the SO was "watching them" if it was being worn during a visit.

I've been with a provider in Houston before (I travel for work), but just found Eccie (due to a news article about a lawsuit, of all ways!), and reading all I can! So much good information here. Looks like I'm lucky to be living in North Texas.

Next, I need to get my P411 verification done!! How long does that usually take?!

Any recommendations on a sexy natural redhead that's newbie friendly in the DFW area? I've been browsing the showcase and takin' notes!
I love to see a Guy leave his wedding ring on.it keeps every thing in perspective. I respect him and his realationship........whatever that may be. Most of the time I am a glorified marriage counselor anyway. I actually enjoy the thought of making your life better.
Thanks, Alaine!

And I just found the ISO Dallas forum, and deciphered what ISO means in this context, so I'll take my redhead provider question over there!
Does it really matter?
I mean we are paying to have companionship and it doesnt really matter if your married or not and im sure no provider really cares either.
Its a matter of supply and demand - plain and simple - we want an experience that is different from what we are getting - and we are willing to pay for that and the provider is willing to supply it and having a ring on or having a guilty conscious has nothing to do with it because once you have stepped over that line and decided to do it - theres no taking it back.
Its all about relaxing and enjoying the company of a beautiful woman.
enjoy the moment and quit worrying about it.!!
I take it off an leave it in a place where I'll remember to put it back on. It is part of my routine. I take mine off for practicality purposes. If I'm roaming and exploring with my hands and fingers, I don't want anything on that could scratch or get snagged.
Were Pros here to deliver a service of pleasure.............Im not here to judge you or question you in any way shape or form........Just to suck your Cock and eat your Cum...YUM!!!
Next, I need to get my P411 verification done!! How long does that usually take?! Originally Posted by Big Bud

Only about six months.

Athena, speak for yourself.
I leave mine on. I have not had a provider has an issue with it, and reminds me not to fall in love my provider, LOL.

I have tendency to take my watch off, and well, there is a Rochester provider that has a souvenir, so I try to leave that in the car. She texted me to let me she is keeping it safe, but I have not managed to get back, and has made humorous thread in the upstate forum as we now swatch hopping.
I once had a guy leave his on my bathroom sick....he finally came back a week later for it

{he said his wife was out of state for a few weeks so it was ok....lol}
Athena, speak for yourself.[/QUOTE]

LOL I was very much speaking for myself and answering the question directed at providers as well...........Ya know....Question asked and I answered....Are we not suppose to be Pros? And suck Cock??? IJS
I'm not much for putting links in, but wasn't there a thread similar to this recently, and some folks said there are providers that actually get a kick out of it? Interesting...

...and Ms Athena...I applaud you for your consistency...that being your determination to suck cock. (Yep, noticed a theme there in your posts)