does anybody else think...

Why is it that I, as a woman, get so turned on by a CIM?
And men, what is it about cim that is a turn on for u?

Always wanted to know this... let me know what you all think.

licks and kisses
Remind me to book with you next time in SA I think it's the closest thing to gfe you can get and it's a turn on to know that a lady is turned on by that. Down boy, down.
it doesnt matter to me that much...
i think id rather actually cum on the ass after doggy, or on face/tits after a bj
For me, at least, I think it is just knowing she is trying to make me cum and won't stop until I release to her that is the biggest turn on; especially if she keeps taking it until I am drained... :-)
I love the taste....there IS something about it that is so appealikng! I love love love that taste and texture. My milkshake DOES bring all of the boys to the yard.
Not a turn on for me, sorry just being honest. BUT I am so turned on to watch a guys facial expressions as he releases all over my pretty face. Also the release after I give my legendary russian special is so hottt. I love the way it looks on and between the girls. Originally Posted by seXXXy Brooke
I don't know why CIM would be appealing to a female, but I am glad that some allow it.

For a male, I have a "scientific" explanation of its appeal. First, consider that the head of the "joystick" has many more pleasure sensors (millions of 'em!) compared to the shaft of the joystick. When the joystick is stroking back and forth inside the "normal" - uh - "socket" (CFS), the circumference of the shaft gets almost all of the attention, the head not so much. During a BBBJ, however, the head and tip are getting plenty of stimulation from the female's tongue, cheek, palate, and throat. This is one reason most men want a BBBJ and not just straight CFS, and also why it is the quickest way to "prep" a guy for CFS. Now, during the BBBJ when you remove the joystick prior to the moment of release, for COB, COT, COF, you are depriving those attention-hungry sensors in the head, whereas if you leave the head in there at the climactic moment, the head sensors continue to receive exquisite stimulation which then adds to the pleasure of the much anticipated "release of joy" from the joystick.

Aside from the purely physical, there is also the idea that a CIM is the ultimate "acceptance". A woman is taking your DNA, that which makes you YOU, into herself like a dearly desired dessert. It is nice to know that some women actually think of it as such.

Of course there is also the visual of such a submissive act by the female. That's just plain HOT...
For me, it's just the continuation of the act. Not stopping when the moment is there. To stop is.....unnatural. When a guy is cumming by any other means there's no stoppage, so why should there be when it's oral.

I always warn if I'm not sure if she allows CIM...or even if she does, just so she knows. And for her to enthusiastically continue.......oh, that's so beautiful!!!

I love you ladies!!!!

I don't know why CIM would be appealing to a female, but I am glad that some allow it.
Originally Posted by FootLong
My guess is that the appeal to them would be a testament of their 'great work' for the guy to reach the moment of climax.
I am with Sexxybrooke its not a turn on for me either but I also like her like to see the gents facial expressions and his body when he CUMS!!
For me, its all about a womans willingness to give you pleasure to completion. Because oral is the most selfless act a man or woman can perform for the other. Daty/BJ is all about pleasuring the other person. Because you are trusting the person with you most private and sensitive area you have.
It also allows me as a guy to just enjoy the BJ and not worry about anything. No warnings, no concerns, just pure enjoyment.
It also allows me as a guy to just enjoy the BJ and not worry about anything. No warnings, no concerns, just pure enjoyment. Originally Posted by Tazion
and welcum back Taz
It is the most awesome visual to see the person providing BBBJ and her eyes when the explosion begins! There is a communication that takes place in that moment where both know exactly what is going on as the geyser erupts and she never misses a beat except to perhaps take matters deeper. For me it is her response after. Perhaps a warm wet kiss to indicate a job well done. An alternate turn-on is if she holds it in for a while and then lets it ooze out of the sides of her mouth as she continues with the job. WOW!!! Who does CIM again????
i know i offer the cim.. but I am sure there are plenty that love it as much as I do 69bobby69. hhehehehehe