Provider or hobbyist LUST

Has there ever been a provider that you saw her showcase, saw what she wrote or chatted with in the chat room that something just clicked and it made you want to meet them?

And Providers has there ever been a hobbyist that peaked your curiousity enough where you wanted to meet them because of what they wrote or said on this forum or any other board?

And finally have you ever made a decision not to want to see somebody because of what they wrote or said ?
Has there ever been a provider that you saw her showcase, saw what she wrote or chatted with in the chat room that something just clicked and it made you want to meet them?

And Providers has there ever been a hobbyist that peaked your curiousity enough where you wanted to meet them because of what they wrote or said on this forum or any other board?

And finally have you ever made a decision not to want to see somebody because of what they wrote or said ? Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Yes, Skylar as in Cruz (if she were the last female on the planet, I'd have to shoot myself...'nough said.)
Happens all the time ...
All the time! Great pictures are a turn on. Drama is a turn off.
Most definitely
Absolutely. I think one of upstate's hotties, LAURENLUVVA, her showcase drives me crazy, and we have a great dialog in emails and personally, and it would be safe to call her my ATF.http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=76275

Another one, I really like Nina, and she has an incredible personal website, but she is still a fantasy, and may the cards fall in line someday.

I also have a UTR that I really click with, as she is the same age as I, similar values, and both love homemade sauce, she is very italian, and we share recipes. How funny when I suggest some thing new at home, and my wife wants to know where i learned it????
Can you say Shayla? I've wanted her the minute she posted her pic. London Rayne is another; fortunately, I've had the pleasure of her company.

As for not seeing anyone based on what they have said or wrote-- Absolutely. There have been countless that I've put on my DNS list because of what they've said or wrote or even the grammar used.
I would feel foolish saying who he is, lol.
I had a crush on him for a long time IRL and was floored to see he's a hobbyist. Keeping my secret to myself.
amazing what a picture in a showcase or a written word can do to make your mind think...Wow i need to meet this person.
I have a couple of atf's that still amaze me and I still hang onto every word when we text or email each other ..there was some kind of click from day 1 with both of them and the adoration is just as strong today as it was the first time i met them.
Even now there are 2 or 3 ladies on here i would love to meet and are on my to do list one day..i just hope they dont dissapoint me...lol.
Then there are some providers ive seen post several different oppinions on different subjects and some that their spelling and grammar were just horrible than I judge because of what they put in posts.
I wonder sometimes if they are what they seem or if I would like them once I met them.
But are they worth the trip?
Not from meeting them on chat or anything but sometimes you open that door and there is an instant connection. And sometimes you meet them in a non hobbyist/provider setting and OMFG. Freaking Fireworks. Where you cant get enough of each other. How many O's was that?????
I think I hear a clicking sound Ms M! lol
  • Jaci
  • 06-30-2012, 01:31 AM
Wildwooley1
Im comeing to Bossier to get under you!!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
Attached Images File Type: jpg jbutt.jpg (111.6 KB, 161 views)
Lol...Jaci,
sounds good but you better drive 300 miles further south to find me.
Nice thong by the way.
  • Jaci
  • 06-30-2012, 06:06 AM
Would you please get somewhere and sit still you work too much!!!
Be Sweet.....
Kisses, Jaci