#1 reason to hobby......................

what are you doing to avoid the heat??? Does your hobbying increase?? Or decrease??

I love sexy 'Freaks' and most in RL don't understand their (her) feminity, sexuality, and what really turns a MAN (me of course) on!....Yess, nailed it!
Yeah, we've broken a 100 degrees several days this week. And the fucking humidity. I hate cold weather but this shit gives me pause. No one needs to be giving anyone crap about taking a shower on arrival.
I love the pic: 'Just fucking, stay inside'.
At least that's how I read it. But of course if I were with you Dallas, we wouldn't be 'Just fucking'!! *wink*
what are you doing to avoid the heat??? Does your hobbying increase?? Or decrease??

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I demand you fuck my brains out next time...'nough said.

Now to your NEW OP...I break AC's...I overheat both myself and the fem...needed towels and a shower mid-fuck with some...I don't play...
Need another DR and Athena round...I've got plans!

Now to your NEW OP...I break AC's...I overheat both myself and the fem...needed towels and a shower mid-fuck with some...I don't play...
Need another DR and Athena round...I've got plans! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
lol---sorry

wooohoooooo its a plan!!!!!!!!
all you hot Dallas chicks need to tour north to cool off!
MMMMMM Bad...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
It's a nice picture Dallas, but shouldn't it read "Just Stay Inside Fucking"?

Originally Posted by DallasRain

Need another DR and Athena round...I've got plans! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Ready and waiting we your UP for the challenge!!!!!
I hate this balmy hot ass weather and it sort of slows me down as far as thinking about hooking up with a provider.
Bring on the rainy cool days and it makes me horny and ready to play !
theres nothing better than spending time with a beautiful lady on a rainy day.
  • DPS70
  • 06-29-2012, 09:01 AM
I have this feeling that it's going to be even hotter in Tulsa in about a week. Some hear from Dallas moving through the area!
Freeze everything! It was 109 here yesterday

lol--sweet! I wanna lick!

My reason to hobby? To enjoy the wildness and excitement caused by ladies like Dallas and her "Ride it like you stole it" experience. Truly something to experience over and over...ACs will not do any good with her around!