HOW TO BE A PIMP

Just "Ask SL a Question" (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=469736) ...he'll show you:
1. How to be a P.I.M.P
2. How to P.I.M.P yourself
3. How to P.I.M.P your OWN thread
4. How to P.I.M.P Mods...(now that is tricky and only SL has accomplished this shit...)

Thus far, SL has P.I.M.P.'d
Shayla thread
All of his threads
AlluringAva (per her, she self-confessed)
T-shirts
All other threads he posts in...ijs
This is heartbreaking.
Becoming a pimp means becoming less of a human being.

You become a predator preying on young girls.

It means breaking down a girl and then rebuilding her.

. . . You play with her emotions and convince her that she needs you and she sells her body for you.
So basically just be a low life piece of shit
This is heartbreaking. Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante
Yes it is, but it is better to know. So many girls surrender their lives to these scum bastards.
It's sick that people think pimping is a joke and enjoy glorifying it. There is nothing funny or cute about pimping. Period.
Priceless. seems to work generally in abusive and deceitful relationships with the intent of manipulation. not only pimping ... aside from that: in europe we say "each pot has it`s cover that suits". so - it`s a two way agenda. That said, if someone is stupid enough to not even realize he/she is getting "pimped" - bingo... I realized that also in my life that even if you talk to people about others abusing them, they still don`t change a thing, because they just operate on a different level in hierarchies, needs and personal development, which means, that things that are bad for "me" might not necessarily be "bad" for others from their POV. Some see an abusive relationship better than none. I rather be alone. But many don`t.

So, it`s a two way street.