Maybe this is why...

There seems to be quiet a few ladies that are traveling to B'ham and discovering what a great place it is.

Could it be because B'ham was recently ranked #5 in the Top 10 Manliest Cities?

Couldn't help but notice that Atlanta didn't make the cut.
The ratio of women to men in Atlanta is like 5 to 1 lol!
... B'ham was recently ranked #5 in the Top 10 Manliest Cities. Originally Posted by Big Heretic
That's because women can't get angry enough or mean enough to drive in that traffic.
It's good to have a positive ranking in something.
  • FK
  • 07-09-2012, 09:52 AM
That's because women can't get angry enough or mean enough to drive in that traffic. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
You have obviously never ridden in the vehicle with me.
That's because women can't get angry enough or mean enough to drive in that traffic. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
You have obviously never ridden in the vehicle with me. Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
LOL! I use to see a woman driving a car around B'ham that had a bumper sticker that said "Who lit the fuse your tampon?"

Then there was the Executive Secretary at Harbert Corp. that got road rage and blew away another woman on the Shelby County Rd 52 Exit of I-65.

The women of B'ham don't have any problems getting their angry and mean up.

Fallon, I saw your post about moving to Hattiesburg. I hope you are still going to be traveling to the B'ham and/or Atlanta areas. I have been hoping to be able to get an opportunity to visit with you one day.
  • FK
  • 07-12-2012, 09:12 PM
My move to Hattiesburg may be cancelled but not sure just yet. I'll definitely keep my info current as much as I can......
Thank you darling!

I've always been thankful I don't carry a firearm in my vehicle......yet!
Don't go fallon I havent met you yet!
  • FK
  • 07-16-2012, 07:59 PM
As of now, it looks like I will be staying in the Opelika/Auburn area! Yaaaaaaayyyyy!
As of now, it looks like I will be staying in the Opelika/Auburn area! Yaaaaaaayyyyy! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Good. Auburn deserves a break.
Good. Auburn deserves a break. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
I would have thought having Bobby Lowder move there was all the break Auburn wanted.

I just wonder why he hasn't found his way to prison like the rest of the crooks that sank Colonial Bank.
I just wonder why he hasn't found his way to prison like the rest of the crooks that sank Colonial Bank. Originally Posted by Big Heretic
Because of something affectionately called, "SO-poly-con"--His "significant other's political connections."