Who do you go to for sex advice?

Do you have a favorite sex columnist or writer? Is there a special person in your life to whom you turn when you have sex questions? Do you go to therapy or sex counseling?
I recently saw this question on another website and I thought it would be interesting to see responses from providers and hobbyist.
Dan Savage rocks. Savage Love is the name of his column online. Great wit.
Yes, Dan is cute and funny - but he's gay......so if you're having gay relationship issues.......Dan is the MAN!
Where girls have gone for advice since 1965 - Cosmopolitan magazine! That's when Helen Gurley Brown took over and the female sexual psyche was allowed to reign supreme. Did anyone know that Cosmo has actually been around as a "family" mag since 1886? The more controversial and explicit the mag became, the more popular. Huh, just like some providers on here.

100 countries and 34 languages later, Cosmo is part of pop culture. Heck, at my age and after what I've seen/done/seen done, I should write for them. Perhaps a "Fancy's Fairy Tales for Adults" column?
"She lived happily ever after....with his cum dripping down her ____." (Fill in the blank, kiddies.)
Fancy, this is your 2nd post that I've seen today on the SA page, and I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your Avatar. It's as if Dorothy grew up into a hot babe, chucked those ruby slippers and got herself a nice pedicure and some fi-i-ine footwear in the Emerald City!
Yes, Dan is cute and funny - but he's gay......so if you're having gay relationship issues.......Dan is the MAN! Originally Posted by PennyLane
Actually he gives advice to both gay and straight readers...I can't say I always agree with his politics, but his advice is interesting. He is always advising women to give more head.
PennyLane has an exceptional grasp on the subject of sexuality so I consider her an authority on the matter. Any questions that I may have had, she'd always have an educated answer...at least to me in my "plain vanilla/sexually inexperienced/sheltered-life" perspective.

Best part is; her answers are not only enlightening, but they lead to more questions...and the "I don't understand..{confused look}...could you show me?" part is HELLA' FUN!

Fancy, this is your 2nd post that I've seen today on the SA page, and I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your Avatar. It's as if Dorothy grew up into a hot babe, chucked those ruby slippers and got herself a nice pedicure and some fi-i-ine footwear in the Emerald City! Originally Posted by GaryVee

Oh, my, laddie, I love your description. Thank you! Might I have permission to borrow it for some future advertisement involving wicked witches of the west and their "broom" rides? And in return, I could....pst, pst....(whispered with an evil smile and wink)... pst.....