Our Treasure Dallas Rain

Want to cite Dallas Rain for being a down-to earth, special person. She is the best and I can't say enough good things about her. She knows what I mean.

Nearly everyone of us on these Boards and in the Hobby already knows she is super special. I just wanted to say it loud-and-clear in this forum. Thanks Dee for being you!:clapp ing:

Tigerbeemer!
Ditto.

As she would say, ..."Wooo-Hoooo" !!

Yes she is special...definitely one of a kind...one of a kind experience!
One of the nicest and coolest girls on here! http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3067

One naughty woman

She is a cool babe.
I do enjoy her every chance I get......YUM YUM!!!
But seriously she was one of the first to reach out and welCUM me into the hobby world and offer help and advice as I grew some Balls to handle all you kinky folks. Love ya Dee and look forward to many more fun days and nights...............
Dallas is without a doubt one of the best people I have met in the hobby. Aside from how well she treats me BCD (which is VERY well) she's just a good person. Someone unassuming, fun to hang around with, laid back. Everything you could want and more.

Dee, I'm so glad to have met you and I look forward to seeing you many more times.
Dallas you were my first double and I still have the memories of you and Ms Athena breaking my doubles cherry....Thanks for the opportunity and the memory....
Dallas is the BOMB !! Helluva lady :-)

awwwww Tiger baby...that was so sweet of you!

thanks everyone!! Luv yall!!

I am also a card carrying member of the Dallas Rain fan club. A great lady, true nympho and an asset to this community. Very genuine person who is always looking out for others. She is awesome.
Dallas is a fun, sweet lady for sure.
yall are too sweet!!
Not many ladies allow me to sign their ass.
How come it never Dallas Rains in Las Vegas?

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty