Is a P411 Okay concidered a referral??????????

That's my question. Do you providers out there look at say 4 Okays and concider them as 4 provider referrals? Or if your not a provider, have you found that to be or not to be the case???
It's up to the lady in question, as always.
Some ladies are fine with the okays, but others prefer to contact a few of the ladies that gave you the okay. Personally, I take the okays as a reference unless the client says something weird or creepy in his appointment request.
I do consider P411 okays as VP okays. I will still contact one or two as P411 has broad based okays.
if i know the girls who gave them... im good. These girls will make u earn an ok and if they have any problem at all, they wont give u one. I also know they screen REAL well. But i know of at least 2 girls who trade okays for reviews and have never even met the guy.... so i wont accept that ok.
But usually if i dont know the girl, ill simply pm a couple recent ones.
Thanks for the feedback ladies. I suspected that to be the case but just wanted a couple opinions from people whom which it really matters. And damn Athena, hell of a nice pic. It made my mouth water and my happy places tingley. Happy fourth!
I will still contact a few of his most recent reputable okays....usually just to ask a couple questions about the guy that will connect him to his profile.

a girl can never can be too safe...lol
I always check with the ladies who gave the most recent okay's. Also agree with Lacy! I question the " okay's " of some ladies... If I don't trust the reputation of the ref...I dig further. No such thing as to careful!
Amen Jenny! I also know there is a spot on the 411 profile about medical issues. Usually if someone answers yes and adds something... ill ask the ladies...especially if its a cardiac issue. i hate to go all PSE on a gentleman who's heart can only handle some minor GFE lol. Seriously... Safety is key...
And Ill let the guy know! I will tell the guy that so-n-so was the best reference check.. or so-n-so was rude and declined giving any information or she never replied back.
I had a gent on P411 that had been a member since 2007 and had no recent okays at all but DID have okays. I sent a nice message to a couple of them saying that I knew it was a long time back etc....Also the staff stated he kept up his membership always and nothing came up on provider buzz so I had to just make a decision myself but did so after more messaging then what I would normally do and that usually takes no time at all.

The only thing rough is when the provider NEVER replies back or uses her P411 actively and STILL does not reply and that tends to make the gent frustrated.It would me too if he had to wait...
I want to review someone here how dose that work
I want to review someone here how dose that work Originally Posted by big bull
Go see a verified ECCIE provider and then write up the review in the pertinent local forum after the date takes place. This may help:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24105
P411 is one tool in my tool box. It may be an important tool but it is not the end all be all. I think sometimes people on both sides misconstrue that.

For me (me alone) all any verification site does is put all your ref info in one spot. Ease of use. Everything that I need to screen you to my personal standards is there without you having to fill out a form on my site blah blah - that I know can be a hassle for prospective friends.

Basically, if I wont take "He's okay" as a reference direct from a colleague, why would I take "He's okay" from a 3rd party who's never met the individual in question? I contact some of the ladies on his vouch list. Most ladies (and gents) don't have a problem with that.

Every lady is different. It's whatever makes the lady comfortable.