Submissive to Dom

There was a provider a few years back that changed from submissive provider to Dom, then left the board. She was short, redhead, and took a lot of punishment. Anybody know if she is still around or UTR?
Is she still around? Hope so, she was the bomb.
Was she located in Houston? If so, and she's left, it would be best to let it be.

If I am remembering the right person, she was very extreme in what she allowed as a submissive. I used to worry for her.

She was a really nice gal, though. (Again, if it's the one that I'm thinking of!)
Yes, she was in Houston. She was very sweet and I believe she had been treated very bad as a submissive. Her body had evidence of EXTREME beatings. I too also worried for her safety. She was very sweet. I hope she is safe. Some men think because a woman is a submissive that she is without feelings. I thinl that a TRUE submissive has feelings and strength that most men can't imagine. I pray she is safe and happy.
Retired
Are you asking about "Lil Red Robin"? She was a 5' Redhead in Houston a few years back in the ASPD days.

If so . . .I understood that the provider of that name joined the army ~2008 and settled in KY or TN after that.

More recently: there was a submissive provider "Rosemary" or "UTR Rosemary" here in Houston who was a short pixy type with a tattoo of a Bassoon fron necj to tail bone. She retired last year and left town I think.
I didn't wish to say the name, but I was thinking of Robin, too with my response above. Met her once and she was just so wonderful.

Hope that she's well. Anyway, Robin was around a very long time ago and has probably moved on. Glad to read her name. She made me smile.

Elisabeth
To re-state what I know: robin announced her "retirement" on ASPD and said she had signed up with the Army. The community on ASPD at that time wished her well in a long thread. She spent some time in the Army and returned to the Houston scene briefly, eventually going to either KY or TN. Dunno anything else. You might make inquiries on those boards.

I never got to spend time with LRR, but she was well remembered here.

Never got to spend time with UTR Rosemary either, but her reviews were always complimentary. She announced her retirement on this board (last year?) which jenerated a long good-bye thread too.

One morel here is to make hay while the sun shines,

There is something else people say about two birds and a hand in each bush . . .but I get those folk sayings confused.
I remember her retiring going to the Army and then coming back on leave, then retired for good... she was very sweet.