erotic massage in Kuala Lumpur?

I will be there next month. Anyone know a good place for erotic massage with extras? Cant find much on the web but I am sure there are many places like that.
Just go to the Beach Club. It is the main pickup joint in KL. You can get any size shape and almost any asian nationality, plus a few far flung ones. I have taken malay, thai, philipino, viet, laos, chinese and cambodian chics from there.

There are massage parlors, but the BC is the best. You can get all night and as many massages as you want. The buckets of beer during happy hour are the best value.

WS2
Thanks Sailor. Is beach club name of a specific club or there are certain types of clubs that are called beach clubs?
"The Beach Club" is right downtown about a 5 minute walk down the hill from the Petronas Towers. There is a Thai Bar across the street, but it is dead compared to the Beach Club. Hard Rock is around the corner a short walk away and there is a good string of restaraunts as you walk down the hill from PT.

I am drawing a blank right this minute as to the other good mongering area. It is about a 10 minute cab ride and is packed with bars and restaraunts. If it comes to me I will post.

WS2
Great. Thanks again for the info.
I heard that Thai girls are expert in giving erotic massage. Is that true? there are so many Thai girls active In giving Erotic Massage in Dubai