Obama declares the sky looks blue today!!!

just wanted to see how many people will say it's not...just because its Obama saying it...
Link?
I hate to extend this feeble attempt at a thread but you've confused Obama with Bush. The hatred for
Bush was complete and insane. The dislike for Obama politics is based on rational thought and so we don't care if the sky is blue or not, or where Obama happens to be vacationing when he sees it.
Obama has lied to the American people repeatedly; that is a fact. Why do you mock conservatives for not trusting him? If you trust him, you are a fool.

http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

I hate to extend this feeble attempt at a thread but you've confused Obama with Bush. The hatred for
Bush was complete and insane. The dislike for Obama politics is based on rational thought and so we don't care if the sky is blue or not, or where Obama happens to be vacationing when he sees it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

That's funny,reading some of the posts about Obie you can almost see the veins sticking out on the forehead of the posters.LOL
  • CJ7
  • 07-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Bush was complete and insane. The dislike for Obama politics is based on rational thought and so we don't care if the sky is blue or not, or where Obama happens to be vacationing when he sees it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

thats why you and joey put flattering pics of the POTUS on all of your posts isnt it JD?
Well, as far as fools go,

Who besides the old geezer has more qualifications that you do?

. . . But really, there is no need to remind us of the expert you are!

Obama has lied to the American people repeatedly; that is a fact. Why do you mock conservatives for not trusting him? If you trust him, you are a fool.

Originally Posted by joe bloe
  • WTF
  • 07-09-2012, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by joe bloe
I mock any idiot that believes any politician.

Do you just believe Mitt Romney or GW Bush or Ronald Reagan? They all lie, you are a fool if you do not think so.
So, WDF, if I understand you, we are to expect no less than lies from President Obama, because other politicians have lied. Therefore, we should all support President Obama, even though he lies. We also cannot point out Obama's lies without at least reminding ourselves that others have lied, and we should not expect any better from President Obama.

Yup, got it. Thanks.
So, WDF, if I understand you, we are to expect no less than lies from President Obama, because other politicians have lied. Therefore, we should all support President Obama, even though he lies. We also cannot point out Obama's lies without at least reminding ourselves that others have lied, and we should not expect any better from President Obama.

Yup, got it. Thanks. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Obama lies Romney flip flops what is the diff?
Obama is President. His lies harm people. Besides, he promised he wouldn't. He lied.

Your point is the same as WDF. If Romney lies, it's ok for Obama to lie. No, it's not.
If you believe what a candidate for public office promises when running you are naive .also sometimes when they get in office they find they are obstructed from their promises.Let's all watch Romney and see if his promises come true.
So it's ok for Obama to lie, since Romney lied, or might be lying. Thanks, Ekim.
Ekim accepts the reality that Romney will win the election. You have completed the seven steps Ekim. Go in peace and try not to back track.

Obama reminds me of Harry Mudd on Star Trek;
Captain Kirk: Everything Barry tells you is a lie. Remember that. Everything Barry tells you is a lie.
Barry Hussein Mudd: Now listen to this carefully, voter. I am... lying.
Obama Voter: You say you are lying, but if everything you say is a lie, then you are telling the truth, but you cannot tell the truth because everything you say is a lie, but you lie... You tell the truth but you cannot for you lie... illogical! Illogical! Please explain! You are human. Only humans can explain their behavior! Please explain!
Captain Kirk: [giving him the same statement the androids have repeatedly given him several times before] I am not programmed to respond in that area
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 02:26 AM

Yup, got it. Thanks. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No Goober, you did not get it. My point was they all lie. Only idiots believe their side does not lie. We just overlook our side lying and not the other. That includes both sides.

That concludes class for you simpletons today.