Looking for part time job

i love this job and plan on doing it as long as men keep wanting it!
But... i need a "cover
and employer paid health coverage.
i wanna work4 to 5 hrs a day so i can do both jobs

anyone know of anything out there? i have educational experience along with administrative assisant skills

i would love to be a girl friday.....take notes, send emails, run errands, run copies, get donuts, make travel arrangements..

thanks for helping all
  • KCboy
  • 07-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Great idea always legit job! Wish I could help but will keep my eyes open, ESP on you

On another note not too many jobs out there offer health benefits unless your a full time employee !

Happy hunting girl Friday
i love this job and plan on doing it as long as men keep wanting it!
But... i need a "cover
and employer paid health coverage.
i wanna work4 to 5 hrs a day so i can do both jobs

anyone know of anything out there? i have educational experience along with administrative assisant skills

i would love to be a girl friday.....take notes, send emails, run errands, run copies, get donuts, make travel arrangements..

thanks for helping all Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Angel I agree....I need to help you keep your mind off me....LOL kidding

So how about working for me? I wish!! LOL

I have numerous clients in the KC area.....Ill check around for ya
How about an EWB – Employee with benefits.
You can try UPS (if you don't mind a physical job, i.e. sorting packages). They hire a lot of PT help and provide health insurance.
Walmart is always hiring part and full time employees.
You can try UPS (if you don't mind a physical job, i.e. sorting packages). They hire a lot of PT help and provide health insurance. Originally Posted by The Sixth Beatle
No health care until after the first year at UPS for part timers.

JD is right. Retail part-time is probably the best route. Look near by so driving is not an expensive part of the equation.
thanks everyone for the advice.....will look into dillards
What about Cirillia's? What you save on "supplies" you can use for health benefits.
Good luck on your search, Angel. Just know you're not alone...It's a bad economic environment and you're part of the millions with out jobs. I know you'll find something eventually.
Target is too. I have a friend who works there andthey always need people to work like morninh shifts and middays. and he said they offer benefits after 6 months part time or not.
Another option is Starbucks. They offer benefits to their part-timers fairly quick.

Silver
thanks everyone for the advice.....will look into dillards Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Clothing and fashion might offer discounts on clothing and make up also....and in some places, they may give commissions on sales too. With an Angel smiling down on a guy in Menswear at Nortstrums, he just might get several of those $100 shirts and $400 suits. I would, especially if she had a low cut top on and bent over slowwwwly to help me button my.......ummmmmm shoe??????? Hum, what was I saying, I was just think about Angel's beautiful......time for another review Ms Angel.....where is the phone........daddy needs a new pair of SOMETHING!