Obama's Accomplishments

See? I will post Obama's accomplishments. Here is a list from the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_1654836.html

I heard someone on the radio refer to this site as the "Huffington Puffington" post. That was funny. Don't know who it was, but it made me laugh.

See? I will post Obama's accomplishments. Here is a list from the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_1654836.html

I heard someone on the radio refer to this site as the "Huffington Puffington" post. That was funny. Don't know who it was, but it made me laugh.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What's your point? What would you say if I told you that your ignorance makes me laugh?
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 03:14 AM
What's your point? What would you say if I told you that your ignorance makes me laugh? Originally Posted by bigtex
he would cry about losing some sort of freedom or liberty!
I would say, "Enjoy yourself!"

Like I give a rat's ass what you think. Did you enjoy the article?
he would cry about losing some sort of freedom or liberty! Originally Posted by WTF
You think the loss of liberty in America is funny, do you, WDF?
Like I give a rat's ass what you think. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Would you prefer that I said that I feel sorry for you instead? Six of one, half a dozen of another!
Whatever you like, BigTurd. Just fix the plumbing as long as I'm living in your head rent free. This place is overflowing with the shit that accumulated before I got here.
As a narcissus, Obama enjoys talking about himself, recently 113 times in 23 minutes.. a record?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/...-speeches-ego/
. . . Yeah, well, that's still only about half the amount of times you spent ranting about him!

• WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 08:02 AM
. . . Yeah, well, that's still only about half the amount of times you spent ranting about him!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Now that is some funny shit right there!

You gotta admit Whirly, FG handed you your ass on this one
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 08:06 AM
You think the loss of liberty in America is funny, do you, WDF? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thinking of you mixing up an acorn and Liberty as one and the same cracks me up! You Chicken Little you. I ain't never seen anybody cry as much about Liberty in my whole life!

Obamacare sucks.
I don't suppose you have any idea, WDF, just how stupid that last comment of yours is. It is beyond ignorant.
Let's see. Benjamin Franklin, Patrick Henry, Thomas Paine and the rest of our Founders "whined about liberty."

James Madison, Andrew Jackson, and others in 1812, "whined about liberty."

The abolitionists in the 1850's "whined about liberty."

General Eisenhower "whined about liberty."

Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. "whined about liberty."

Countless others, famous and not "whined about liberty."

Our national cemeteries are filled with men and women who "whined about liberty."

Yes, any of us who fail to toe the government line, and accept everything government tells us, "whine about liberty."

The loss of liberty is something more substantial than having a toy taken away. It is well worth "whining" about, and it is well worth fighting to restore.

WDF, you are an imbecile of biblical proportions. Keep parroting the Obamaton line, it is easier than thinking for yourself.
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm not parroting the Obama anything.

But you have to realize that you sould like Chicken Little when every single post is about the dire condition about Liberty in this country.

Plus Mitt Romney isn't going to do a thing to fix your Liberty!

Finally, Add an acorn to that avatar you have there!

Liberty in this country is in dire condition, Obamaton.