CANDIDATE ROMNEY'S 5-STEP PROGRAM TO PROSPERITY...

Romney on the stump speech in Colorado today............It's good, it's simple to understand and accomplish.....watch, listen, learn..............

http://www.therightscoop.com/mitt-ro...economy-going/

Run Romney, run..........
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 03:02 PM
If you believe in this 5-step program then get ready for the 12 step plan after reality hits and you have to drink yourself to sleep!
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 03:21 PM
wheres the step that tells the people Mitt will increase Obamas current debt by some 25% ?
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 03:29 PM
wheres the step that tells the people Mitt will increase Obamas current debt by some 25% ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Lucky step number 13!

If these silly bastards think Mitt can fix what we have been fucking up for the last thirty years...God help'em
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Lucky step number 13!

If these silly bastards think Mitt can fix what we have been fucking up for the last thirty years...God help'em Originally Posted by WTF
step 14

Mitt slammed Obie today for outsourcing jobs yet earlier in his career he vetoed a bill that stopped states from outsourcing jobs and opened the door for corporations to send american jobs to India ..

"Hello you have reached microsoft customer assistance, my name is Patel ...errrrrr Sam, may I help you"?
Did you say Mitt vetoed a bill that stopped states from outsourcing jobs?
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Out Tea Nuts do not care if the middle class is gutted...They think Corp. are people too and will just replace those lazy middle class workers with more Corp's! just
This jibberish is well, jibberish.

step 14

Mitt slammed Obie today for outsourcing jobs yet earlier in his career he vetoed a bill that stopped states from outsourcing jobs and opened the door for corporations to send american jobs to India ..

"Hello you have reached microsoft customer assistance, my name is Patel ...errrrrr Sam, may I help you"? Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 03:59 PM
This jibberish is well, jibberish. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

really? ...

Ultimately, Romney vetoed the measure because he said that even if those jobs were back in the United States, they would not necessarily have been in Massachusetts.

"There's no question we are affected by outsourcing, as is every other state. Any job that leaves is a big loss, and you want to fight to keep every job in the Commonwealth. The legislation I vetoed was not designed to do anything for Massachusetts employers. It might help ‘call center’ states, but it didn't necessarily protect a single job here. But it had the potential of costing our citizens a lot more money. Ultimately, how you compete with low-cost countries is having a more educated, innovative, hard-working, and capable workforce. And that means that you invest in two things: education and innovation."

that quote from Romney pretty much pisses all over rightwing anti education dweebs too doesnt it whirlie?
Romney on the stump speech in Colorado today............It's good, it's simple to understand and accomplish.....watch, listen, learn..............

http://www.therightscoop.com/mitt-ro...economy-going/

Run Romney, run.......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
you would think these donkeys should be worried about a few other things, like Romney raising funds 2 to 1, hmmmmm
#2 More trade opportunities, especially Latin America

... yeah, more of Bill and Al's 1993 NAFTA pipedreams

If we could just trade more with impoverished countries, all our problems would be solved.
Pretty standard political rhetoric which is a lot of words and no substance, like any political party's supposed platform. In the words of the little old lady from the Wendy's ads a few decades ago -- "Where's the beef?"