BIGTITS, CJ, WDF, ET AL HAD A MEETING.....

They all got together and decided that they can't post threads of substance; defending their ideas with comments based on facts, logic and historical references, so their fallback plan is to hijack threads with toiletbowl humor and such.

They basically have surrendered the high ground to Constitutional Conservatives........I think we have won the battle over these idiots.

They are useless. Their posts are void of any useful information. They never tell us their own positions. All they can muster is "Bush did worse" or something stupid.

Is it time to put them on the Ignore List ? I am thinking it is.

Is it time to put them on the Ignore List ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You might want to give some consideration to locating someone to teach you how to put us on the "Ignore List." It is much too complicated for you to figure out on your own!
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 04:15 PM
LMAO

put people on ignore because you disagree with them or they with you ????

seems like a simple way out for the simpletons
I can understand that you would think a three step process is a difficult task BigTits -
Just more indication what an idiot you and your posts are. A complete waste of time dealing with you.

You might want to give some consideration to locating someone to teach you how to put us on the "Ignore List." It is much too complicated for you to figure out on your own! Originally Posted by bigtex
A complete waste of time dealing with you. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Thanks Whirly, you just made my day!

I'm starting to get all choked up. If only Marshy could have been here for this moment!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Don't get upset CJ; your not banned from posting your jibberish...you can keep chasing wabbitts...................I just chose to hang with the adults instead of the kids that ride the short bus.

LMAO

put people on ignore because you disagree with them or they with you ????

seems like a simple way out for the simpletons Originally Posted by CJ7
I put most of the commielibs on ignore some time ago. I only read the ones that are relatively civil. My theory is, why interact with someone you wouldn't talk to in real life. Most of the Dimo's on here are profane and stupid. Why waste time with them.

Talking to most of the Dimo's on here is like being pen pals with Ted Bundy.
The incvility is tolerable; if it has some level of information...but these guys never contribute anything of substance. I rarely see these guys start a thread; and when they jump into one they never have any information to offer. Their posts are a waste of time...a real waste of time.

I put most of the commielibs on ignore some time ago. I only read the ones that are relatively civil. My theory is, why interact with someone you wouldn't talk to in real life. Most of the Dimo's on here are profane and stupid. Why waste time with them. Originally Posted by joe bloe
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 04:42 PM
I think we all should put each other on ignore and see how long we can be civil to each other

That's funny; intelligent humor is a sign of, well intelligence.................. .............

I think we all should put each other on ignore and see how long we can be civil to each other

Originally Posted by WTF
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Don't get upset CJ; your not banned from posting your jibberish...you can keep chasing wabbitts...................I just chose to hang with the adults instead of the kids that ride the short bus. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
you just choose to hang with idiots willing to swap slobber with you and hump your leg ... should have given you the EASY BUTTON like I did COG
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Let's posion the Kool-aide and see who quits posting first

I think the problem is that we just do not agree, we will never agree and the closer the election becomes, the more rabid you Tea Nuts become. Toilet humor is all I got until you guys lighten the fuc up. We are on a hooker board, nothing we say will make a hill of beans difference, so I work on my humor for shits and grins.

Come to Houston, look me up and I'll buy ya a beer, I promise no commie shit will rub off on ya!
Come to Houston, look me up and I'll buy ya a beer, I promise no commie shit will rub off on ya! Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry fukr, you made me buy my own damn beer!
You got more in ya than juvenile toilet humor WDF; and maybe a round of beers after a round of golf, never can tell.......

Let's posion the Kool-aide and see who quits posting first

I think the problem is that we just do not agree, we will never agree and the closer the election becomes, the more rabid you Tea Nuts become. Toilet humor is all I got until you guys lighten the fuc up. We are on a hooker board, nothing we say will make a hill of beans difference, so I work on my humor for shits and grins.

Come to Houston, look me up and I'll buy ya a beer, I promise no commie shit will rub off on ya! Originally Posted by WTF
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 05:26 PM
have a Coke and a smile whirlie ... lighten up.