HERE IT IS!! YOU'VE BEEN WAITING!! MY 10,000th POST

In honor of my 10,000th post, I would like to offer a few predictions concerning what will happen before I reach 20,000 posts.

FastGoon will spend his remaining days in a straight jacket locked in a padded room, after he learns from The Onion that Obama is the Kenyan word for “Bush”.

WDF will be indefinitely detained by the Obama administration because, well, even they are tired of his bullshit.

Whirly will achieve fame and fortune when he gets his own nationwide radio talk show, but success is short-lived when he cannot say “Fluke” without giggling.

JD will be named Chair of the Political Science department at the University of California at Berkeley.

CBJ7 will still be unable to understand anything posted here.

Doofie will meet a tragic end when he meets Mike Tyson and says, “Yeah, so what do YOU know about boxing?”

BigLouie will go into hiding when paparazzi pictures of him on a private beach show that in reality, he is “LittleLouie.”

LittleStevie, ironically, will rise to fame and fortune with Vivid Video when those same paparazzi pictures show him to be, in reality, VeryBigStevie. Fame is short-lived (another irony) when Ron Jeremy resorts to extreme measures to reclaim his “title.” Stevie changes his name to Stephanie.

TTH will take the blame for Fast and Furious in order to shield Eric Holder and preserve the integrity of the Democrat Party. Democrats will reward him by making him Ambassador to Iowa.

Randy4Candy will be sent to prison for offering to be a little too “randy” with an undercover officer, ironically named “Candy.”

Essence, tragically becomes a “man without a country” while on one of his money making, health care seeking trips to the United States when the entire United Kingdom packs up and moves, and don't tell him where they are going. Essence will be last seen explaining to a group of Patriot Guard why they needed to give up their “fucking Declaration of Independence.”

BigTurd will receive the “Medal of Freedom” from President Sarah Palin after shitting so much at her election, enough fertilizer was provided to allow Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa to produce record corn crops for three years running. After all the shit is expelled from BigTurd, he will rename himself “Tiny” and begin a successful career at FoxNews.

ChicaChaser will stage a coup and overthrow St. Christopher to become the new Emperor of Eccie. His satisfaction with the hobby dramatically increases.

Iffy, tragically, will be lost in space when he gets out of the Virgin spaceship to Mars against the recommendation of the stewardess, Ekim. The last communication from Iffy, “FUCkeeeeemmmmm . . .”

Joe Bloe. Four words. Chief Justice Joe Bloe.

And me? After a few minor indiscretions are, ahem, cleared up, I will be returned to my rightful position as Chairman of the Trilateral Commission, with my loving SO, SnL by my side.

And finally, when everything is said and done, this is really the answer to everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGWyfGk_LU

And thanks for everything! You guys are funny as hell!

Congratulations!

Very funny post. My favorite was Essence. The United Kingdom moves, and doesn't tell him where they went.
Hey that is 10,001. Liar...fuckem
I posted once after this. Oops. Make that twice.
When I get my ass in that chair at Berkeley they had better be prepared for some real change.
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2012, 02:25 AM
lol. good one COF
HERE IT IS!! YOU'VE BEEN WAITING!! MY 10,000th POST Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who in the hell has been waiting for the 10,000th post from our resident StupidOldFart?

I had as much anticipation for another meaningless post from SOF as I have prior to visiting the dentist's office for a root canal procedure!

As far as I am concerned, SOF's 10,000th would just be another in an increasingly long line of meaningless posts!
Hall of Fame post COG........keep em coming.

And you do know your prediction record is horrendous?
Hall of Fame post COG........keep em coming. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
We now the the true identity of the Bozo who was waiting for StupidOldFart's 10,000th meaningless post!

Whirlybird, stand up and be recognized!
Good morning, Tiny!

You are awesome COG!! ...Congrats...I have a prize for you

What's going to happen to me?
What's going to happen to me? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

"It looks likely"

What's going to happen to me? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I thought ascension into eternal bliss was obvious.
you misread that it was infernal piss.