Mitt says he will work to reform and save Obamacare..

Holy shit, watching him speaking right now at the convention here in Houston.. LIVE. He got booooed big time when he said he would work to reform and save Obamacare, and also work to save and reform medicaid and medicare.

I shit you not.. if your not watching you should be.
He's speaking to a all black audience dum fuck.

And he did NOT say he would reform and save Obamacare.
I just watched the last few minutes of Romney's speech on Fox News (of course). The host of the show said that Romney got booed when he promised to REPEAL Obamacare.
Save ObamCareTax ? How ? It better be by repeal, or he has lost the election.
He's speaking to a all black audience dum fuck.

And he did NOT say he would reform and save Obamacare. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes he did he said I quote "and I am gonna work to reform and save obamacare".. and then a huge booing afterwards..

I think its misleading when he has said for so long that he would get rid of it in its entirety.

Who cares if he is speaking at the NAACP convention.. he said it none the less.. and it makes it appear he is intent on not getting rid of it.

I will find the playback and link it as soon as it get posted on the news media.
Let's wait for the video; it cannot be possible that Romney said he would "work to reform and save Obamacare"..............

No suprise Romney got booed at the NAACP; their leadership are a bunch of racists, who make a very good living based on keeping the "whitie is evil" theme going.
Ok here is the video.. my mistake I am hearing him say work to reform and save and then the booing began.. take a listen. http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/20...ooed-naacp.php

"non-essential programs like Obamacare, and I will work to reform and save Medicare and Social Security, ..."

Sorry was putting on my makeup and half watching listening to it.
Let's wait for the video; it cannot be possible that Romney said he would "work to reform and save Obamacare"..............

No suprise Romney got booed at the NAACP; their leadership are a bunch of racists, who make a very good living based on keeping the "whitie is evil" theme going. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Fox News says Romney got booed when he promised to REPEAL Obamacare. If he had promised to save Obamacare, they would have cheered. God help us if Romney is so spineless he's going to flip on this issue.

His promise to repeal Obamacare has been a mantra for Romney.
Fox News says Romney got booed when he promised to REPEAL Obamacare. If he had promised to same Obamacare, they would have cheered. God help us if Romney is so spineless he's going to flip on this issue.

His promise to repeal Obamacare has been a mantra for Romney. Originally Posted by joe bloe

A political will kiss any ass to get elected,even yours
A political will kiss any ass to get elected,even yours Originally Posted by ekim008
Hmmm . . . Ekim, I think you just convinced me to support Sarah Palin.

So sorry, I literally thought I heard him say that.. again, didn't mean to give you die hard Repubs a heart attack..lmao
If the Repubs, and their reluctant sympathizers, are going to have a heart attack every time Romney changes a position, there won't be any left by the time the election rolls around.

Hey, maybe that has been the Democrat plan all along? Bastards!
If the Repubs, and their reluctant sympathizers, are going to have a heart attack every time Romney changes a position, there won't be any left by the time the election rolls around.

Hey, maybe that has been the Democrat plan all along? Bastards! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't doubt that he's going to play the usual political games. After all, one of his aids said he was going to change his position on so many issues, he would seem like a human Etch A Sketch. I just don't think he would completely flip on something this big.

Here's Romney, pledging to end Obamacare, at the NAACP, and getting booed. If he had pledged to end Section 8 Housing, they would have killed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jll1uT_mm5g
he failed to adopt a sing-song, dropping of consonants at the end of words, "black" affected accent as obama and hillary do when they address black audiences....

where the hell were his advisors?
he failed to adopt a sing-song, dropping of consonants at the end of words, "black" affected accent as obama and hillary do when they address black audiences....

where the hell were his advisors? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Romney should get the current president of the NAACP, whoever that is, to drop his pants so he could kiss his ass in front of the whole crowd. That's what they want, along with a pledge to give them reparations and affirmative action forever.