iPhone 5, what have you heard?

Ok, I am ready to upgrade my iPhone and was tempted to buy a new one today. But I remembered that they are going to come out with the new one this year and decided to wait.

It is supposed to be out in September.

I would love to know what others have heard about the new phones, if anyone has heard anything at all.

I appreciate all input! Thanks so much darlings
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
my daughter is in the legal profession and cant live without her iPhone .. my opinion.

I was recently informed (by the all knowing aforementioned) that there wasnt too much difference in the 5 and her 4s ... bigger screen and something else . Based on her opinion shes keeping her 4s and not opting out for a 5 later this year.

if that helps ?

well, I found this too ....

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/07...5-photos-leak/

peace out.
The IPhone 5 will come out after the IPhone 4. It's called numerical sequencing.

Seriously, I think it will be an attempt to compete with the Samsung Galaxy III. I'm expecting to be similar is size and performance.
The IPhone 5 will come out after the IPhone 4. It's called numerical sequencing.

Seriously, I think it will be an attempt to compete with the Samsung Galaxy III. I'm expecting to be similar is size and performance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I can see where you get your handle from, lol.

Seriously, I think it will be an attempt to compete with the Samsung Galaxy III. I'm expecting to be similar is size and performance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think next year, they're going to have the teleporter feature. They're still trying to get the bugs out of it.
I think next year, they're going to have the teleporter feature. They're still trying to get the bugs out of it. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Damn, that would be awesome (actually). I hate flying and if I could transport myself somewhere that would be easier and cheaper
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Im waiting until Apple comes up with a phone that makes coffee and brings it to me.
Im waiting until Apple comes up with a phone that makes coffee and brings it to me. Originally Posted by CJ7

Adding a vibrate feature to it would be fan-freaking-tastic! lol
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Adding a vibrate feature to it would be fan-freaking-tastic! lol Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
ok fine ... I'll drink a cup of coffee and watch you play with the phone

call me
I am waiting for this one to release

http://blog.eyebuydirect.com/tag/x-ray