Meeshee Photography Dallas Photo Special

I will be on tour in Dallas mid June. I will also be in Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles July/August. I am offering an amazing photo special that will expire after the summer. Below are details of the special. Further below are more examples of my work. For a completely body of current work go to www.meesheephotography.com. Cheers!
Attached Images File Type: jpg NwsltrDallasTourMay12.jpg (234.3 KB, 190 views) File Type: jpg DSC_3233Lrg.jpg (204.1 KB, 191 views) File Type: jpg DSC_2865.jpg (393.9 KB, 190 views) File Type: jpg DSC_2920SepiaColor.jpg (315.0 KB, 190 views)
Ans is coming your way. I want you to rock her world like u did mine.......and I want details.
Be good to her love,like I know you will,create beauty!
Wish I could be there
T
Ans is coming your way. I want you to rock her world like u did mine.......and I want details.
Be good to her love,like I know you will,create beauty!
Wish I could be there
T Originally Posted by tylorblake
Thanks so much! You know I will take good care of her. Why don't you come down??? Why not?!
I will be on tour in Dallas mid June. I will also be in Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles July/August. I am offering an amazing photo special that will expire after the summer. Below are details of the special. Further below are more examples of my work. For a completely body of current work go to www.meesheephotography.com. Cheers! Originally Posted by Meeshee

After only one week, the tour is booking rapidly! Note that available bookings are now 7am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm.