no one is getting back to me on getting verified!

Hey, I am getting very frustrated, my friend sent request to verify me to the correct mailbox address , I have 2 reviews????? I have sent emails asking about this. I was told its only supposed to take up to 48 hours but its been more than a week. I would like to do a showcase but can't unless I am verified. HOW DO I GET VERIFED?

frustrated me......
I am having the same problem!! I've sent two e-mails, and I have four reviews!! Very frustrating!! How are we suppose to get VERIFIED???
Ladies, we do not keep track of your review numbers. This link will tell you how to become verified. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455269 It is up to you to get the information turned in and your vouches must also send in the email.

Chipper
Hey, I am getting very frustrated, my friend sent request to verify me to the correct mailbox address , I have 2 reviews????? I have sent emails asking about this. I was told its only supposed to take up to 48 hours but its been more than a week. I would like to do a showcase but can't unless I am verified. HOW DO I GET VERIFED?

frustrated me...... Originally Posted by Chaz76040
Chaz - We cannot accept "requests to verify me" from your friends. The request has to come from you personally and by Private Message sent from your Eccie account. Please follow the instructions in the link provided (above post) and we can review your credentials.

Anna - same answer. Read the instructions carefully. No one can be verified by e-mail. The request must be made by PM from your Eccie account.

Huck
I tried that but the pm came back stating dallas@eccie.net is not found.

The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. The following users were not found:
    1. dallas@eccie.net
Chaz based on your P411 and reviews you are now verified, Anna, please send the links to your reviews to either Chipper or Huck and they will take care of you...there are no reviews linked to your profile.
So sorry I am just now seeing this! I will do it now!