BP ADS

I think the local hobbyist need to be careful in their dealings with backpage. I decided to check it out and see who's visiting. While I was looking through ads I noticed the majority of them have this "I like white boys" logo. And some other things were sketchy to me. I guess things maybe only a provider would recognize. I know a lot of providers copy logos from one ad to another. But I think there's lots of pimping going on here right now. I was at my hotel today and a pimp approached me. Of course I told him I was not a provider and ceased all movement for appointments as he was watching my room. Just be careful. Stick with established, well reviewed ladies. There's dangers for all of us. I'm sure some people aren't concerned with seeing pimped girls but you should be.
Yea, I've noticed it in Tyl. It seems to have become a watering hole of sorts.
Just sucks that so many providers aren't what they used to be. (hobbyists as Well) when did things get so difficult in such a wonderful industry? There are still a few providers that are a great time and have the looks to go with it. But it's few and far between. I just can't grasp why hobbyist use BP knowing what the majority of us know. Is it that serious to see a questionable provider, potentially with a pimp in tow, for some play time. That's why us reviewed, verified providers work hard to get our status. It's for hobbyists safety and securing in the hobby. Just like we check gentleman out. Sime things in life are just too precious to take crazy risks when I don't really know what I'm walking into. A picture may look nice, but the consequences are not so nice. Safe hobbying and providing!
Chloe thank you for your post on subject of BP gals and risks!
The adds are fun to read sometimes but why would a hobby guy risk
his cash, his best tool and valued time on a BP encounter!?? I have seen one
who was also reviewed on Eccie but think review must have been by her pimp
as this lady was really green and not per her review. My once and last time!
I have a lifetime membership on P411 and plan to be active on eccie to support
our hobby and the great local and traveling ladies! BP with potential LE and pimp issues does not make sense as a good choice for hobby ladies or guys!
Just my two cents!!
When you coming to Tyler to see me?
TNC
I'm headed to Tyler very soon. I'll be visiting august 3-4 if all goes planned. I'm still waiting on pics to come in from my shoot. You'll see them before I come out.
While I was looking through ads I noticed the majority of them have this "I like white boys" logo. Originally Posted by ChloeCox
What logo are you referring to?
Just the "I love white boys" one. And some picture stuff. I mean I'm not trying to be dramatic about the situation. Maybe I'm overreacting. But I've been a provider for 7 years and certain things alert me. When too many providers are using the same logos and small things like that, it's a questionable circumstance. I talk to quite a few providets traveling through, a lot of them call me. So I hear and see things the hobbyist will not. I feel its my duty to speak on things that could be a potential problem. I guess you can take what you want from this post and leave the rest.
I have noticed a lot of the same things Chole. I also use hotel/motels/notels for incalls, and have noticed A LOT of activity between "providers" & their management. I try to avoid hotels where I notice any of those activities going on, but some times, as with any thing else, looks are decieving. I am in Houston/Spring. I just moved from a Hotel because of the excessive amount of BP (7 that I noticed & they ALL had management)girls staying there, and the pimps coming in and out of the property durring the day. And like you said, they also will watch you, your room, and try to approach you. I do NOT want that around any of MY clients. I have noticed it seems a lot of the girls who are "together" or have the same management use a lot of the same wording & those stupid logos in their ads. And this should be some thing clients are looking for.

I am just amazed at the number of ladies who are under "management" these days!!
"I just can't grasp why hobbyist use BP knowing what the majority of us know."

Imagine ... I come home from work, and realize I have the evening free! I come to eccie, and cannot find anyone in town or willing to travel to my neck of the woods (Nacogdoches). So, what is my plan B? BP is my only option. But honestly, I've only worked up the courage to see 1 person from there ... and it was a subpar experience. But, to answer your question simply, I only go to BP when Eccie cannot provide.
Da Disco,
Being in SFA neck of woods maybe you could recruit some of those hot college girls for all of us to join eccie as they surely might need after class fun and funding!
SFA has always seemed to have plenty of our Texas grown sexy beauties enrolled!
Been there often especially in my college days from a famous mainly male university at the time! Did I just date myself? lol!
Let us know how the recruiting goes!
TNC
DDD:
like you state and others, not much interest either side in the lufkin/nac area. best idea is to take a shopping trip to tyler where it seems quite a few of the wonderful and respectable ladies visit from time to time.
I just can't grasp why hobbyist use BP knowing what the majority of us know. Originally Posted by ChloeCox
well, there is one sub-group of hobbyist that are kinda left with BP as their only option sometimes for a quite a long time. Of course, we're talking about newbies. Let me tell you, it is extremely difficult to ease into this closed world of verified providers and hobbyists. especially if you're in a city with relative few providers. nobody will see you unless you've already seen a verified provider. you kinda have to be born into it. what's left if you want some action? BP
I'm in no way knocking anyone for utilizing BP. Hey I used to post there too. But there's just too much going on. I looked at it again today. I saw the same 832 area code on several different post. Two girls had the identical #. Maybe they're just traveling together but I doubt it. Pimps are running BP.

I don't know why it's difficult to book with a verified provider. Many of us screen, however, many don't screen the same. If you've written a review and the girl knows you, ( a known provider) you should be good to go.
Thanks for the heads up!
I don't know why it's difficult to book with a verified provider. Many of us screen, however, many don't screen the same. If you've written a review and the girl knows you, ( a known provider) you should be good to go. Originally Posted by ChloeCox
yeah, I just wrote my first review of a verified provider I saw Mon. She was actually my 2nd verified provider that I've seen now. I truly hope I never have to deal with BP again. I'm just saying it was rather difficult to get this far and had to rely on BP for awhile.