sting in leawood county

I was staying at aloft in leawood.county and came in contact w l.e.
They r assholes gave me a 10000 bond for pros r u serious. Anyways not cool in kc
Sorry Kymmie. Leawood has a lot of LE resources and does not want any type of illegal activity. Whenever I see someone pulled over for a traffic violation, they are always from out of state and more than likely people of color. Most providers avoid Johnson County or the metro Kansas area.
Been there, done that. Stay out of Johnson County.
Sorry this happened to you.

FYI, Leawood is a city in Johnson County.
I won't see a lady in Kansas unless i know 100% she is legit, meaning I've seen her before, and even then I'll ask, "hey why not come to Missouri".
There is no reason to avoid KC as a whole. Just like any major metro, there are areas to avoid for this kind of activity. Johnson County is one of them. When visiting, I'd suggest staying in the Downtown/Plaza/Westport area, or near the airport. You are much less likely to have any issues.
They r assholes gave me a 10000 bond for pros r u serious. Anyways not cool in kc Originally Posted by kymmie
sorry babe to hear that....did you screen appropriately?
  • KCJoe
  • 07-18-2012, 04:20 PM
I can't think of a county worst than Leawood to set up business in.
They r assholes gave me a 10000 bond for pros r u serious. Anyways not cool in kc Originally Posted by kymmie
I saw you are from Las Vegas; I guess you didn't know. Don't even think about going into Leawood. Run for the state line. By the way, take the old racial line from the 1950's very seriously: NO COLORED AFTER DARK ON THE STREETS.

Oh you say: "that is terrible"!

I agree: Just saying that is the way the world really is (in Leawood; unless you are the colored help). KC is not Leawood. What did you try to do anyway, work in Hallbrook? Leawood cops are fast to respond, and I mean superfast. You do not have three of four minutes to get away.

JR
Leawood county? Im assumming you mean johnson county.
"Colored help" - really? Did someone set the Way Back Machine to the Deep South 1962?
"Colored help" - really? Did someone set the Way Back Machine to the Deep South 1962? Originally Posted by Sleepyhollow
Anyone who cruises through Leawood is taking a trip through the Way Back Machine.
What? You don't go for the Stepford Wives look in "the Hood?" Couldn't agree more; nothing like everything being required to look the same as everything else!
What? You don't go for the Stepford Wives look in "the Hood?" Couldn't agree more; nothing like everything being required to look the same as everything else! Originally Posted by Sleepyhollow
Exactly my point. If you want to get alone, blend in. My white face really stood out on Basin Street; I had colored friends take me along. In Tonganoxie, KS I had red neck farmer friends take me to the cock fights.

Unless you are trying to attract attention, blend in to get along.

We all have uniforms of many kinds. We can each wear the same clothing uniforms as those around us, or not wear the same clothing as those around us. If one acts differently from everyone else, you will be noticed. How we dress and how we act helps to either blend in, or stand out from the crowd.

Marilyn Monroe once set off with a writer to walk a few blocks between buildings in a major city. She was cautioned not to because so many people would recognize her on the street, and trouble could ensue. Her response was that no would recognize her if she just put on an regular coat, hung her head, and changed her walk: no one did.

The point: she didn't want to attract attention, and she didn't.

JR
Is that Leawood is home to a large number of Chiefs & Royals players..
Last time I looked, there were at least a few who were non-white.