Tylus Amore--- thinking about a visit. let me know if anyone is interested..

Let me know if anyone else is interested in me adding east Texas.
When I traveled to Tyler before i would post on bp... trying to stay away from that too many creeps... so i'm asking on here before I put Tyler/Longview on my summer tour.. thnx guys....

hopefully this post is in the right place..

Ty
Im sure you will do well. Professional Ebony Providers are lacking in East Texas...I may run into ya!
that would be great.
Awesome. I have been to Tyler area before but it was last year and BP (too many creeps) was involved!!
I am starting to hate that site with a passion...

I am still figuring out how to use these provider boards with getting infractions.. Anyways, I got a super overwhelming response... just have to get everyone verified now and i'm good.. Thnx for nice comments maybe i'll run into so fun while i'm there.. I hope it's fun. I've been reading some of the drama... on the alerts of cities I go to.

The guys getting Free appointments aren't Eccie or p411, Date-check members are they? Or are these people that weren't properly screened?...

I notice with newer hobbyist, don't want to get verified..does any one have any advice on that? Some of them are claiming i'm to harsh on screening, where seasoned hobbyist will give the info with out me having to pull teeth... I'm not going to change the way i screen but does any have advice for trying to help newbies..