Paying her way to you....

Isn't that what gentlemen that find what they have been waiting for, even if it's just for few days do?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but let me try. If you're asking if a gentleman should pay travel expenses for a lady to travel to him for a multi-day engagement, then yes, it is customary. Some ladies build travel into a multi-day fee but as long as it is understood up front, there shouldn't be any trouble.
On the other hand, if you answer an ad or request for entertainment in a particular locale far, far away from you and expect a free trip, Sorry Charlotte, that ain't gonna happen.
If you dont cum to me you should pay for all expenses even gas if it is local if not you can drive tothe pussy!
... you can drive to the pussy! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Sometimes we crawl on all fours.
On occasion when I am out of town on jobs, and I have had my ATF come and spend some time with me.

To put it in as simple terms as I can, I pay for everything. Gas, meals, and Her.

If I take her away from Houston for two days, that is money out of her pocket. Gasoline is not cheap. Wear and tear on her vehicle is real.

Keep in mind, it is I who is wanting her to come and see me, not the other way around.
So when my atf calls me and says she wants to come and spend the weekend I shouldn't pay for her travel?...I once told her, "I bought the car. You can buy the gas." She didn't come to the party! lol