texarkana??

It has been awhile......how is the interest for a visit from me???

Thx
5'4" 135lbs........... my ass !! Hey look, not busting your chops (and you are not ugly by no means) I am tired of a door opening and this LARGER chic is standing there and I have a hard dick.
And im sure all the ladys will be glad to open the door for you too !
your personality ought to make them fall in love with you.
lmao...
5'4" 135lbs........... my ass !! Hey look, not busting your chops (and you are not ugly by no means) I am tired of a door opening and this LARGER chic is standing there and I have a hard dick. Originally Posted by ProviderRider

MY REVIEWS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!
may or maynot have been drinking when I posted that lol. Guess I just got burned last few times out.
  • jwood
  • 07-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Have not seen Dallas, but she is a legend.
Yeah, I prob pick the wrong place to express my dissatisfaction as of lately. She aint bad looking at all. If the pics are recent she looks pretty good......my apology to you Dallas for being a dick in you post. Hope i can make it up to you. Like I said, I have an issue and this was the WRONG place to express it.
I've seen Dallas, and can tell you she didn't get to be a legend by faking. She is in tip-top shape for a lady her age and can give ProviderRider a ride he won't soon forget.
Texarkana welcomes you!
Would love to get to meet you.
thanks yall.that is so sweet!

apology accepted! I do NOT lie about my age and weight
just keep eye out for dates luver boys..........
Count me in if the dates work.
Damn Dallas Rain coming to the 2 to the 1 to the 0. HMU!!!!

Here is my latest review

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=515138