Public Sex... hmmm sounds like Fun!!!

What do you guys think about doing the nasty in public such as at a park, grocery store, mall ect.? It has been a long time since I have done this and I want to change things up a bit. Whos up for this, and feel free to tell me your public encounters....
In the changing room of JCP at the mall. Just bring lots of clothes in to "try on". The benches in there are the perfect height to bend someone over for some impromptu K9.
wow cool thanks lol.. i wrote this down... i should start making a check list of places to try lol..
Ive done it in a ton of public places (w an SO)
But im totally up for switching things up a bit also!!!
I want to be fucked in a parking lot.
I want to be fucked in a parking lot. Originally Posted by Malaya
February hurry up and come!!!
February hurry up and come!!! Originally Posted by playIVkeeps
LOL what about blow jobs in the parking lot?
LOL what about blow jobs in the parking lot? Originally Posted by Malaya
Tomorrow hurry up and come!!!
maranda lets do this
I love wilder things, such as this! Im game for almost anything a verifiable gent can come up with... (naughty smile)
In my younger days, in the park.

Hobby days, did it in one of those prefab storage buildings in the parking lot of Home Depot. It was a two-story thing, with windows. I think folks outside heard us...

On the beach in Jamaica...

The dressing rooms/booths at Pro Bass shop would be ideal. Bench to sit on in there, a full mirror, door that closes and locks, and open at the top, but nobody can see in up there. I've been meaning to try that out...

Anything in a parking lot works. But as playIV alluded, kinda hot right now. I have wondered if any ladies here are game for a "car date"...I have full tinted windows and a sun shade.

I'd love an under the table blowjob at a restaurant someday...

...and bj or fs in a movie theater...
Movie theater remains one of my wants...
we can Big Jon lol... I hadnt had public sex since my younger years too uhh memories lol.. the crzaaiest place was on the expressway late at night overlooking the expressway that was fun lol..
Most recently in their driving down freeway in the car!!! Cim no problem
lol hell yea im ready my best public sex was in a hospital waiting area and alady walked in and watched