Springfield backpage

What is up with backpage in Springfield? A bunch of new ladies are advertising all of a sudden. While I'm glad there are possibly more options, it is also a little concerning. Any one have any intel?
I am with you on that!!! Seems like something is up!!!
I saw Niya yesterday...very legit. She mentioned she has several friends that she is traveling with. If they're all as hot as she is...well thanks for visiting the Ozarks. I do think they're only passing thru for a few days.
What is up with backpage in Springfield? A bunch of new ladies are advertising all of a sudden. While I'm glad there are possibly more options, it is also a little concerning. Any one have any intel? Originally Posted by Lakeman
There's a post in the AR forums a week or so ago noticing that the same phenomenon happened in NW Arkansas recently. Given the geographical proximity of the two areas, I wonder if this is related.

Cheers,

bcg
Was wondering about all of those postings myself- did notice many of them have same phone numbers- quick google search of the number showed they do get around different areas- but am glad someone has "tested the waters" to see if it is safe to swim
Hey Dude. Who is Niya? Couldn't find her ad.