Married Providers?

Just wondering how many providers are married or in a committed relationship. I don't expect a bunch of girls to admit it, but it does kinda get me revving' to think I'm with somebody's wife. Just saying'...
Yeah it can be a turn on.
  • jwood
  • 08-09-2012, 07:22 AM
It can be a turn off when you know there watching you knock on the door.
It can be fun when they join in! Been there and done that.
I'm not married, never have been. Nor am I in a committed relationship. But I have someone I spend time with and of course he's a fun booty call. Honestly, my regulars keep me so satisfied I don't need a booty call. Lol. Don't really want a boyfriend while I'm in this line of work. Can I say...problems...
  • jwood
  • 08-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Tex your way more freaky than me.
I have an SO who actually is an occassional hobbyist andis also my "partner in crime".......{we do mfm sessions together}

we have been in an open minded relationship for over 30 years and it works beautifully
I was doing a double session and one provider said "my husband would sure like to do you (other provider)" I said where is your husband? She said in the parking lot. So she called him in. He did the other provider while I did his wife. Very Hott!
Sounds kinky! I think it's on an individual basis of what works. Years ago, when I worked for an agency I was told NO BOYFRIENDS allowed. I've stuck to that motto. I think it's safer and less stress for everyone. It's like a hobbyist involving is wife. Yes, some people can make it work. And I give a hell yea to that. But the majority aren't going to involve their SO in this stuff and are better off not to. Just my .02 cents.
I've never knowingly played with a married provider...but I have been to several swingers parties where the husband watched me have sex with his wife.
I'm not sure I can verbalize why but I've always thought of the married provider scenario with some concern. I can't tell you it would change a decision to see someone but it might change my awareness and sensitivity to certain other issues.

It certainly doesn't add any excitement for me.
I TOLD yall that Tex dont turn down NO poontang only turn it face down. LOL..... Only person needing to be woorried in that doubles room with Tex is that providers husband. When Tex is hard he liable to stick that thing anywhere. HAHAHAHA.......jk Tex
It certainly doesn't add any excitement for me. Originally Posted by JDNorthface

I agree with this. I would be concerned about a confrontation with an upset husband.
Keep your personal life and the industry separate. I cannot stress that enough. I don't care how fun or easy it seems. In the long run, it's bad business. If I have a bf or husband I don't want him fooling around with anyone but me and the girls I bring home. That should keep him satisfied...
We all had a great time. I have also done MFM with a provider and her husband. One of the best sessions I have had. Hey PR lets don's talk about where your cock has been! J/K