Facefucking

I'll admit that I love giving a good facefucking. How many providers here love the submissive feel of getting face fucked? Fellas, what are your favorite techniques? Head hanging over the bed for the receiver looks pretty hot!
Kneeling in front while I stand with my zipper down and pants up with both hands on her head and her hands on my ass!! Gawd a'mighty!!
mmmm guide my cock into that awaiting mouth with her on her knees looking up at me with those evil eyes, as she places my hands on her head and I gentlely start pulling her mouth onto my hard cock over and over, faster and faster till I can't hold it back any longer shoving it deep and feeling the cum hit the back of her throat.....mmmmm
Not so much into it, but I met with a gal today that fucked her own face with my cock. I just laid back. Gagging lagore with sound effects, mucho salivaio (Spanish for lots of spit), watery eyes. Rim job as a bonerus.
^ ha... great user name

Facefucking is tremendous fun. I like to cradle the back of her head with my hand. Allows me to hold her steady while I thrust myself into her.

It's also kinda great when she takes the initiative and just goes to town while I kneel over her.
This has become a huge turn on for me - especially when he puts his hands on my head - side of my head (ears) or back of my head....goes to town, and goes deep a few times...

I get so fucking wet. I don't know why. I fucking love it.

On my knees in front of him - especially if he's got me backed up into a corner - is really good.

Over the bed is good fun too. Bed just has to be the right height - but it makes it good for ball dipping as well.

Just sayin...
I like over the bed too. It's nice to push your cock past her mouth and between her tits. That way she can tuma at the same time! Thinkin' you need to hurry up and graduate Angie!
I like over the bed too. It's nice to push your cock past her mouth and between her tits. That way she can tuma at the same time! Thinkin' you need to hurry up and graduate Angie! Originally Posted by angusranch
I'm taking a break for a few weeks....just fyi.
This has become a huge turn on for me - especially when he puts his hands on my head - side of my head (ears) or back of my head....goes to town, and goes deep a few times...

I get so fucking wet. I don't know why. I fucking love it.

On my knees in front of him - especially if he's got me backed up into a corner - is really good.

Over the bed is good fun too. Bed just has to be the right height - but it makes it good for ball dipping as well.

Just sayin... Originally Posted by tntangie
TNT, you're describing how I facefuck a woman. I press my hands against her ears and angle her head so that I can press in and out while looking down and at her eyes. When I'm ready I press the head inside just enough to feel her starting to cough and sputter before angling her throat appropriately to push inside..if that's something she's said she's preapred to have happen during the facefuck session. Once down her throat, I grind my cock about so I can feel my balls grinding against her chin before pulling out and starting over again. Damn...I'm so glad I have a ISO running!
TNT, you're describing how I facefuck a woman. I press my hands against her ears and angle her head so that I can press in and out while looking down and at her eyes. When I'm ready I press the head inside just enough to feel her starting to cough and sputter before angling her throat appropriately to push inside..if that's something she's said she's preapred to have happen during the facefuck session. Once down her throat, I grind my cock about so I can feel my balls grinding against her chin before pulling out and starting over again. Damn...I'm so glad I have a ISO running! Originally Posted by txcwby6
When don't you have some kind of twisted ISO running?

And when I said I was taking a break - this time I meant - a break from school...so I can "play at work".
Wow, that be awesome.
When don't you have some kind of twisted ISO running?

And when I said I was taking a break - this time I meant - a break from school...so I can "play at work". Originally Posted by tntangie

I guess one's libido can sometimes kick into overdrive, huh? As far as my ISO's being "twisted" I don't see it. Afterall, they're not unusual when compared against all of the other ISO's running on this site.
OMG I discovered my favorite position of all time. A couple of weeks ago, while I was facefucking one of my favorites, I turned around and noticed her legs were pulled up and crossed, she was really getting into it.

I reached back and pulled her legs up to my side, it was incredible! I stopped and asked her is she was OK like this, she said she liked it. I could kiss her beautiful feet and ankles, I used her legs for leverage and was able to really go to town.

We did it again the next time I saw her, I asked if she had ever done that before and she said no, it's now my favorite position to finish in. I haven't tried with anyone else but her.
Struggling with a visual on that position
Wow !