MFM Sessions

Are there alot of guys that like doing a MFM session? I know alot of guys like FMF but what is wrong with MFM? It has nothing to do with guys looking at each other and touching each other but having a great time. Is it one of the subjects that men dont like to touch? How many have or would try this?
I would try it given the right circumstances.
I would try it given the right circumstances. Originally Posted by jg78247
+1

Its been on my hobby bucket list for a while.
My twin and I are up for it
Have done several MFM with a lifelong friend. We are both straight and both enjoy pleasing a woman. Harder than you think to find a woman willing to try it.
Club Cave. Had my first and only one there. It was fun and not a big deal. You're focused on the girl, not his nut sack.

Surprisingly, an FMF doesn't really get my attention. If it ever happens, great. But I am not going to be saving up for that session.
Read my reviews....lol
{especially the "3 men and a naughty lady"...that was a MFMM}

my MFM sessions are a time where I get to be the "dessert"........balls to the wall fun for all!!
.......................... and they do tend to get a little "dirtier" than most sessions

I love love love MFM sessions....I need more{lol}
  • artax
  • 08-15-2012, 08:08 AM
I tried one it was with a couple- it was OK- I think I felt a little awkward with another guy in the room, I would try again but stars would have to align correctly, there are a few providers that offer this, I've seen a couple guys posts here and elsewhere where guys are requesting a partner but hesitant to do with someone don't know
LOVE LOVE LOVE MFM, or any combo you want to make it.............Having 2 Cocks to play with is a blast and I always cum harder when sucking a Cock.YUM!!
Hell yes and Athena and Dallas you ladies know just how to play the 3some both ways to the max! Done several MFM sessions and with the right combo are a blast. All kinds of combos with just those 3 depend on which way the individuals lean so to speak! MMMMMMMM! May be time for another adventure! Ms. A was one of the best I have had.
I love MTF, MTM, FTF, MTFF, MMTMM, hehe I like it all! I think most men are more open to FMF cause most males do have the fantasy of 2 females at the same time, and a MMF is seen by them, as "having to share"
I love MTF, MTM, FTF, MTFF, MMTMM, hehe I like it all! I think most men are more open to FMF cause most males do have the fantasy of 2 females at the same time, and a MMF is seen by them, as "having to share" Originally Posted by TShortKakes
Baby--i am coming your way again next month---maybe we can get some doubles!
I would try it given the right circumstances. Originally Posted by jg78247
I second it
I would try it as well under the right circumstances-- probably something either like a gang bang where we each wait our turn or one where each role is clearly defined--i.e. one guy fucks the pussy; the other guy fucks the face with the girl in between. Also, I'd have to be really comfortable with the other guy and know he's not a switch hitter.

One of my fantasies (and I've almost asked another hobbiest if he was willing) is a MFMF with lots of partner switching (i.e. guys swapping out with the girls and no gay stuff unless the girls go at each other while the guys re-charge )
I did it with my best friend and his wife and it was awesome...MFM is great with right people, I just haven't found the right people since then....