Dressing....A male fetish.......

I have found that many men enjoy dressing in womens clothing. From a sexy pair of panties (yum yum), silky hose or full womens wear. Is this do to the taboo? Or a break from real life standards of manhood? Womens clothing has its soft sensual textures, lovely colors, and sex appeal which can be so arousing for a man to feel next to his body. I find nothing sexier then a hard cock pecking out of a pair of sexy panties and if he has worn those panties all day prior to our playtime, even hottier!! Damn, now my pussy is all wet again!!! Have fun!! YUM!!
One of my guys recently expressed interest in cross dressing. He is already very sensitive to the needs of women but wants to gain deeper insight to our minds. I guess if it is a hobby of sorts and not a whole lifestyle change, I can help him out. I mean he is an epitomy of what a man should be in my eyes. I would hate for that to be ruined for me, and him looking better in my corsette than me! Lol
Great question!

I love it when a guy wears ladies undergarments!

I have a special guy i have known over 4 years.....he is a smaller sized little rough & tough cowboy.he always wears jeans and cowboy boots ......last time i saw him,when he took off his jeans,wooohoooo he had on crotchless panties!! SO HOT!!
{I got to peg him thru those panties...lol}

I actually offer feminization type dates.......and if a guy wants to have a "crossdressing session",we can actually go to the bar afterward for a drink{all dolled up of course...lol}

http://xdress.com/

http://hewearspanties.com/

http://www.mensunderwearbrands.com/m...rwear-lingerie
Wow !!!

Very interesting links there, Ms. Rain.

Tho I am open to most things, wearing female undergarments have never struck any of my fetish chords inside. But, the viewing was quite fascinating. I easily am able to see how you ladies would love to see a guy ' dolled ' up in some lacy underthings... I just don't have that... je' nes c'est pais...

Write on...
I doubt any lady would want to see my fat ass in "lady's" undies!
Civil baby---I would!!!!!!!
Civil baby---I would!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Pink or white?
white with pink lace.............ijs........It dosent matter your size or shape it is the hottness of it.....See your hard Cock straining to escape my sexy panties, your balls hanging out just begging to be licked......I love a man in panties..........makes my pussy soo wet to unzip his pant and see a pair of sexy panties,.........YUM YUM!!
Ok I quit looking I can't find mine anywhere so I will just have to borrow some next time....
Pink or white? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I prefer yellow & crotchless!!!!!
I prefer yellow & crotchless!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yellow doesn't work for me, but I will try to accommodate the crotchless.
  • hrlee
  • 08-16-2012, 08:09 AM
I had a girl "make" we wear her panties...it felt great. She pulled it out from the side and we fucked like rabbits...it was SO hot. Loved it.
I had a girl "make" we wear her panties...it felt great. She pulled it out from the side and we fucked like rabbits...it was SO hot. Loved it. Originally Posted by hrlee
Now that is kinky...I love a woman with a kinky mind...something you would never think about but something that turns her on! Thanks for sharing that. I've never worn panties and would look horrible in heels, TERRIBLE! LMAO! But, I love the mind of a kinky woman!
lol No heels for you sexy legs Mijo, But my mouth is watering thinking of your sweet Cock straining to plunge out of a pair of sexy red crotchless panties....ummm YUM!!! I have a pair with you name writting all over them...........next time......lol
mijo(BFE) has a sexy butt!!!!!!!!!!

maybe Victoria's Secret can open a store called Victor's secret???? lol