2 men 1 woman, what are your thoughts

Men do feel comfortable being with other naked men? Does size or performance stop you from being a part of a two men , one woman fantasy? Crossing swords?

Women can you handle 2 dicks? How would you handle it? Double penatration?

HELL NO! But, that's just me.
Was a fantasy for a very HOT female...thought about it, as long as the guy was straight and zero cross-anything (virtually impossible) - so NO!
I do think it's a fantasy for many women (just like I love 2 or more females, but more for their interaction with each other. All I need is 1 when it comes to my pleasure )

NO!
Well I would like to try it ,I would not be troubled with performance or size.Any providres that have done this fanasty?
Not my cup of tea! I am too alpha to have another swinging dick around.
I hooked up with a couple once, both straight, and it was fun. I would definitely do it again.
  • Old-T
  • 08-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Never something that interested me. I find one lady at a time keeps my full attention, and I prefer hers is fully on me (or us).
Lets hear from the ladies
It would be nice to have a spare in case one runs out of gas.. but seriously..I think everyone has to be comfortable with each other for it to work and that's hard to find in the hobby. Most guys are wanting to be discreet and not meet another man. In the realworld, all you have to do is say, "hey bring your buddy too" . The younger ones seem to have no problem with it.

Ive always been a one on one kinda girl but I just did my first FFFM (my last review) in the hobby, it was a lot of fun
Been there done that...but gets a little awkward when u cross swords by accident unless the guys are into that kind of thing...I wasnt ..It was weird...She enjoyed it ...Me and him didnt much care for it ..go figure lol
2 women and 1 man ..everymans dream so you cant blame a woman for wanting a 2for !
sounds more like a female fantasy.....just like i prefer two chicks..... but that is just me.....into chics not dicks
been there done that and still doing that! lol
I luv it all!!!!
Ok next time Dallas. Oooooh I"m under Dallas
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhh hhhhhhh I am under pickup!
Interesting topic ...
I think those that are worried about crossing swords just aren't comfortable with their sexuality. Its nothing gay or wrong your just two guys there to please a woman and have a great time! I've been in several MFM 3sums and every time the lady was more than please, so get out there and try it!!!!!