Electro Play!

As you can see from the title im a HHUUGGEE fan of electro play and I am seeking an absolute unforgettable experience. I have seen a Few Dommes in houston but I am willing to travel anywhere in the US for the best. Can anybody reccomend the best domme for the job?

All The Best
Lindsey Lacy in Dallas!
Mistress Precious in Houston has some amazing equipment, and knows how to use it with consummate skill. Don't be scared off by how fierce she looks on her website. She's a pro's pro, and everything is safe, sane, and consensual--and she is a good person. Having said that, she can probably go as extreme as you want to go, but she isn't crazy and won't let you be either.
Mistress Montana of Dallas hooked me up to some electro-sounds that lifted me into interstellar sub-space...I can feel the inner tingle just thinking about it.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-22-2012, 09:09 PM
How shocking!! ;-)
I have had an eye on precious for a while but thought she really dictates the session and would consider your fetish. That was my perception, at least, but if that equiped and that knowledgable then it sure beats traveling to dallas. I'm gonna book a session with her thanx to everyone else too if im in dallas I will try them as well. Variety never hurts.
Mistress Precious is the Grandam and you can not go wrong with her........Enjoy!!!
I would suggest that you try to see EW. I did a review of her sometime in March.
I talked to her but she is more into violet wand and to be honest that just wasnt for me, but she did say that she plans to invest in and tens, pes, and 312b box with accessories so im putting her as a follow up.
Mistress Precious definitely doesn't like scripts, but my experience with her over probably 20 sessions with her, was that she was very welcoming to general themes and expertly creative in how she went about delivering what you ask for. If I asked for a scenario, she would deliver it. She is an extremely smart woman who has been very successful in non-BDSM business endeavors, but is the very definition of a Domme. Told me she has NEVER been a sub.

She uses safe words and isn't going to subject you to something more intense than you want. She'll push your boundaries, but I personally never had to use the safe word (red) which would stop the session. On maybe 1 or 2 occasions I used the code word (yellow) which meant it was getting too much for me, and she promptly dialed it down.

I had heard of subspace before I met her, but wasn't sure if it was a real thing or not. After my second session with her, there was no doubt that subspace was real and intensely pleasurable in a floaty euphoric way. I have wondered if this is the state that people who are good at meditation attain.

She has an incredible cornucopia of BDSM toys, clothes, devices, etc. Electrosex things she had at the time I was seeing her included:

* A variety of things which vibrate
* Violet wand and many other static electricity attachments, including gloves.
* A very high end TENS type unit (I forget the brand) which could accommodate multiple devices and which had a dazzling variety of waveforms, and a wide variety of attachments. My favorite was a butt plug which made it feel exactly like you were being f**ked, and it never tired out LOL. That device going while she tormented me in other ways (predicament bondage of nipples--ummmm) still lives on in my daydreams.
* I didn't do them, but I think she has electrified sounds.

Just ask her.

BTW, the reason I stopped seeing her was because I pretty much exhausted everything I was interested in trying. Sex of any kind other than your release by vibrator or own hand wasn't on the table. So I embarked on finding people who were really good at sensual domination, such as Dallas Rain, Ms. Athena, Paulina Payne, and more recently Splash Waterfalls. But for what you seem to want, I think Mistress Precious is the one to try.

Good luck! And hopefully you'll let us know how it goes.
Precious is good, Mistress Alex is good in Dallas, and I have a TENS machine and a really fun fire/shock device for those pyro/electric fans.
An electro butt plug is nice too!
Wanna play Hide-the-electric-plug?
LOL!