I did not know this...

Is the Candy store for sale?? I found this on CL this am...

http://mobile.craigslist.org/bfs/3190962602.html
That is the only one I can think of in Tillmans Corner, although Vixens is not far down the road from there either and if I remember correctly there is a hole in the wall place someone mention towards theodore. But the candy store is the only one IN tillmans corner. Seems awful low though.
Just my thirty second size up. It definitely does not include the real estate (duh). They either want you to take over a lease or mortgage, or sign a sublease. So you're on the hook for more than what the ad says.

As an aside, some people don't realize this, but when you sign a lease you're on the hook for ALL payments. Unless the lease provides otherwise. Whether it is a 12 month apartment lease, or a 5 year commercial lease! Saying 'hey this isn't working out for me, so I'm outta here' does not work.

At this price for a going business, it would not surprise me to find that the owner is having legal or financial issues. I hope things turn around for them!
Aside from buying a big headache dealing with the flaky girls, drunk patrons and alot of pressure for the city to close you down; my guess is the biggest assets you would be buying is a business license for an adult entertainment establishment grandfathered into a prime location, furnishings and bar set-up ready to make money.

I don't know what kind of deal this is. Their business has dropped off drastically. I'd also be concerned that they weren't being targeted to be shut down and that the landlord wants to keep them in the building.