CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Almost all the threads here are political and of course since the majority of this thread is from Texas, of course the major thing is to have a Republican President.

Almost no TX inhabitant sees what Bush did to this country, they are just BLIND.

The mathematics are easy (for me) but since education in Texas is not really a thing that will get much attention, I think we can't blame Texans for being plain stupid.

I don't care if Obama or Romney will be president, it's a loser for the USA who ever is elected.

California is a sinking ship because of idiots like you. You liberals have ruined a wonderful state. Californians are leaving by the thousands, and coming to Texas. Do us Texans a favor and stay where you are.
California is a sinking ship because of idiots like you. You liberals have ruined a wonderful state. Californians are leaving by the thousands, and coming to Texas. Do us Texans a favor and stay where you are. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Really funny, but I make a lot of money in CA, and yes I do pay taxes of that. (Sometimes, when I feel like it)
The only bad thing is, the way I make money makes you jealous.
You are jealous because you can't do it, making a 100% of your capital in just 3 months.
On July 1, I sold heavenly on USD against Indian Rupees, my god this is the carry trade you always wanted
Really funny, but I make a lot of money in CA, and yes I do pay taxes of that. (Sometimes, when I feel like it)
You are jealous because you can't do it, making a 100% of your capital in just 3 months.
On July 1, I sold heavenly on USD against Indian Rupees, my god this is the carry trade you always wanted Originally Posted by waverunner234
And I am long on USD/CAD
And short EU and Short Aud/Usd
And I am long on USD/CAD
And short EU and Short Aud/Usd Originally Posted by waverunner234
So there is no shit here
Let's see where we are a month from now.
I'm quite sure i will be a winner on every point I made.
On July 1, I sold heavenly on USD against Indian Rupees, my god this is the carry trade you always wanted Originally Posted by waverunner234
You're pathetic.
Most Texans can see the stupid things W did. What's is your point? First calling us blind and then popping off on you trading currencies. Why would any of us care that you made some money?
Very so Pyramider...

WR is a welfare check collecting freeloader....his "investment" chatter shows he knows very litte about markets....he picked up just enough buzz words to fool the liberals on this board, but smarter people know he sits in front of the TV most days and watches Hogan's Heros ruruns.

Most Texans can see the stupid things W did. What's is your point? First calling us blind and then popping off on you trading currencies. Why would any of us care that you made some money? Originally Posted by pyramider
Very so Pyramider...

WR is a welfare check collecting freeloader....his "investment" chatter shows he knows very litte about markets....he picked up just enough buzz words to fool the liberals on this board, but smarter people know he sits in front of the TV most days and watches Hogan's Heros ruruns. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're too kind. My guess is his taste runs more to cartoons.
Only thing I can do:

You're pathetic. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Am I?
California is a sinking ship because of idiots like you. You liberals have ruined a wonderful state. Californians are leaving by the thousands, and coming to Texas. Do us Texans a favor and stay where you are. Originally Posted by joe bloe
the scary thing is the u.s. government/obama rescue/"stimulus" plans for the rescue of blue state idiocy which is in effect the forced subsidy by others of misspending, unionistic, excessive pensions and benefits providing, profligate, bankrupt liberals.
You're pathetic. Originally Posted by joe bloe
But winning at all fronts at the moment.
Where does that leave you?
  • Dawgs
  • 08-25-2012, 09:43 AM
I noticed the other day that most posters come from 4 states, Texas, Kansas, Illinois, and California.
I want my country back! : (