Phone: 281-601-2235
Email Address: msathenasplayhouse@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.msathena.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: North side outside beltway
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY/facesitting, DFK, toys for boys, HJ, BJ, tantric Os, extreme nipple attention, cross-dressing in lingerie
Session Length: 3+
Fee: $$$.75
Hair Color and Length: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5", 175, sparkling eyes, frequent smile. Very curvy figure with large breasts and enormous nipples. Exactly like the pictures in her showcase.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice legs, huh?

I have one more I'll post if the mods say it is OK after viewing it.

IMG_20120825_125641 (Copy).jpg

IMG_20120825_125710 (Copy).jpg
I had a blast as always and making someones fantasy cum true is SUCH a turn on for me!! Keep dreaming them up and Im always game to make them cum to real life!!!
  • Dawgs
  • 08-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Great review Spice.
Show us the other picture!

Nice review, what I can read of it. Glad you had fun. Do you still have your gorgeous corset?
OK, and here's a pic which shows how I really felt about our time together.

And yes, EW, I still have the handmade corset you refer to LOL.

IMG_20120825_125241 (Copy).jpg
EW, Tell him he can copy and paste the ROS as well so you all can read the juicy details.............YUM!!!
Spice your a fine example of how we should all let it hang out, be ourselves, and live out our fantasy without hesitation....living life to the fullest is all we have.....
Atta boy spice! You and I and cumalot have all had the the pleasure of Ms. Athena's time and we are all enriched by it. She takes me a little further each time, I don't know where I will end up. Thank you Ms. Athena for the good times and special memories from bcd and with great conversation. You are special!
I cannot read ROS either.....no fair!{lol}

But wooohoooooo Ms A & spice---- sounds & looks hot from this angle! I wanna play next Spice!
Wow. Fabulous review and I completely applaud you for being able to eliminate all inhibitions. Good for you, Sir. And this Ms Athena is quite the lady.

that is so fu*king HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DR,

Hot partners like you and Ms. A make for an uninhibited, no holds (or holes?) barred, joyful, rockin' good time!
wooohoooo I am game baby!