Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: See ROS
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: ?
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Did not get to see Aliesha at scheduled time, see ROS.
Recommendation: No
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=2959998

No shows should be posted in COED as a thread and not a review.
Hate to hear that. I enjoyed a visit with her a couple of weeks ago. Truly a freak! She did fall asleep (afternoon appointment) and I had to call to wake her up.
FWIW, I agree with putting ncns info out as a review. A lot of guys never get past the reviews when doing research. At least the possibility of getting a "no" might help act as a deterrent to and hold providers accountable for wasting our time and money. ijs.
FWIW, I agree with putting ncns info out as a review. A lot of guys never get past the reviews when doing research. At least the possibility of getting a "no" might help act as a deterrent to and hold providers accountable for wasting our time and money. ijs. Originally Posted by daty/o
Since the mods do not attach these NCNS reviews to a provider, it does no good in that area. The best you can hope is that a search on provider name or number somehow finds this thread, whether it is started as a review or a regular thread.

I agree these NCNS should be tied to a provider. However, it doesn't happen, ain't going to happen, and the rules are what the rules are.
I agree these NCNS should be tied to a provider. However, it doesn't happen, ain't going to happen, and the rules are what the rules are. Originally Posted by tigercat
It should. The providers are very sensitive about us wasting their time; what about ours?

+1. Another no show today