Webcam Broadcasting

My girlfriend and I have been talking about public sex lately. One thing we wanted to try was broadcasting our sex with a webcam. This is just a exhibitionist thing we aren't trying to make any money. But I don't know where to go to do this. I need some suggestions.
If you're going to try doing something in this direction, why NOT try to make a buck doing so?

Just my thoughts.

Good luck. I don't have any suggestions for you, though. I'd certainly try to figure out the laws in your area before putting something like this up ... or broadcasting it!

P.S. I'd watch! Let us know what you decide to do!!!
I wouldn't know where to start, maybe chat roulette. However let's hope you have solid upload speeds.
Let me know I would like to watch too
Try Adultfriendfinder. Lots of couples broadcast there.
Paltalk has adult areas that is cool.
When is the first webcast?
I agree, this is hot
I had a SB that loved to cam sex. We signed up for one that paid and did a daddy catches daughter playing with herself type thing and she made $700.00 one night with me having all the fun.

It was a half hour gold show and we could have 20 - 30 people sign up to watch it. Then we would do private one on one shows for people and they would tell me what to do. She made the 700 from virgin greek where we had 40 members watching me hit her ass for the first time. The time was unlimted on the show due to I wanted to take it very slow so I wouldnt hurt her.

When I put it in for the first time she had to yell DADDY! and after that about 10 guys logged off knowing they came. It was fucking crazy.