Glamour photos 4 FREE. No obligation.

Hello Houston ladies. I have started into Glamor photography and would offer free photography session (upto 5 outfits) to any ladies interested. You will get all pictures in digital format. The reason I am offering free session is to get myself established by word of mouth and build my portfolio hoping you would refer my services to others if you like my work.

My camera and flash are ready to "click" if your are ready with the "pose" . Interested ladies please send me a message letting me know when and where you would like to have your free session. Equipments are mine and place is yours.

Serious inqueries only. No obligations.

FREE session w/o any obligations. So what are you waiting for. PM me right away.

Thank you.
has anyone used u b4?
Any work to show you've already done ����©
Hello
I have done work for a some Houston ladies and have photos however I can't email them as I have promised clients not to distribute their pics. Same way I won't share yours with others. However I have no issues showing them in person on my laptop but can't email copies.

Satisfaction guaranteed and since it's a free no obligation shoot opportunity I think you ladies won't have anything to lose Hope that's enough of an incentive from an upcoming photographer trying to prove the work and get established
Thanks.
Session one complete. Thanks to the lady (I know you are reading ) for giving an opp. Any other brave lady in need of a free photo shoot?
I'm interested. PM me with more details please?
Great day. Another one down today.
Glynette: Please check your PM for details as requested.
Anxious to see the results! We can always use more quality photogs in the Houston area
Stay tuned
Another shoot to start in 20 mins. Yeeee...
where is it your located!!!
where is it your located!!! Originally Posted by lildebbie25
let me know wen u come my way!!!
Lildebbie25: I am in Houston. Will sure do. Also if you ever come to Houston let me know and I would gladly offer you a complimentary shoot with pictures.
One more shoot completed for a Chicago beauty. Thanks for the opportunity hosting the session.