Buck Angel's new dating site!

http://buckangeldating.com

Here is a Salon article about his new site for transmen and others:

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/06/the_...of_your_dreams

I think that this is a good thing!

Elisabeth
I just love Buck Angel and all he has stood for.......
interesting!!
I might see a TS or one that looks like a woman with great tits and a smaller cock I might take up the ass. {Opps Did I just say that out loud?} But seeing someone that looks like a man with a pussy is a turn off and feels gay, I know the other way could be called gay too, but it just feels more exciting, taboo, ... a great pair of tits hanging down from above as you suck on one then the other while having your prostrate rubbed on just so ...
Interesting find.
Thanks EW!
I might see a TS or one that looks like a woman with great tits and a smaller cock I might take up the ass. {Opps Did I just say that out loud?} But seeing someone that looks like a man with a pussy is a turn off and feels gay, I know the other way could be called gay too, but it just feels more exciting, taboo, ... a great pair of tits hanging down from above as you suck on one then the other while having your prostrate rubbed on just so ... Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Yes, you just wrote that!!! And good for you!

Although I'm not sure and hopefully, I'll get to meet Buck Angel at some point in the near future, but I doubt that he thinks of himself as gay. He probably thinks of himself as a man with a vagina but I know what you mean!!!

I'm up WAY past my bedtime but I was waiting for a client earlier and while waiting, I was looking at the topic about the guy looking for TS's in Omaha. So I looked at the link.

(I think of girls with cocks sometimes. How radical is that?)

And I found this person: http://dannidaniels.com/site/tour1

My ideal of having an experience like this was always a feminine woman with a rock hard cock ready to go. Then, I saw "danni" and I'm just salivating. An evening with her and a lover is what I want Santa to bring me this year!!!

LOL. (Well, maybe that's what I want Santa to bring!)
Congrates on being noted as Provider of the Day!
Then, I saw "danni" and I'm just salivating. An evening with her and a lover is what I want Santa to bring me this year!!!

LOL. (Well, maybe that's what I want Santa to bring!) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
How would Santa deliver that to You without sampling the goods first? Not to mention the whole logistical nightmare of Santa gift wrapping and boxing Your two playtoys...that is a long flight from the North Pole, after all.

Frankly, this sounds more like a gift the Great Pumpkin should deliver to you instead.
Congrates on being noted as Provider of the Day! Originally Posted by birder22
Thanks! First time ever. (That I know of!) It's such a random thing, you know!

How would Santa deliver that to You without sampling the goods first? Not to mention the whole logistical nightmare of Santa gift wrapping and boxing Your two playtoys...that is a long flight from the North Pole, after all.

Frankly, this sounds more like a gift the Great Pumpkin should deliver to you instead. Originally Posted by 7071949597
Yes. Great Pumpkin. Much more convenient and also practical!
Are not "random" Elizabeth Whispers!

You are special.

Bird
Nice!!
Are not "random" Elizabeth Whispers!

You are special.

Bird Originally Posted by birder22
I agree. Birder!