Providers & Benjamin's!

Providers do you prefer the Benjamin? It is just so much easier for me to go to the machine but it only gives 20's are you o.k. with that?
$20. . . Lady loves you long time!!
Please excuse the reply but I believe they will take any type of cash you give and do it gladly
I prefer bigger bills but I won't fret if they are all 20's as long as the donation is all there lol.
An ATM once gave me a bunch of 5s. Her eyes lit up when she saw my large roll of cash, but counting the 5s brought her back to reality. Embarrassing, but we laughed about it and moved on.
Please excuse the reply but I believe they will take any type of cash you give and do it gladly Originally Posted by burkalini
I'm thinking singles or bags of coins may be accepted, but not gladly.
I once paid a provider in one dollar bills - it was a joke of course -
I thought she was gonna kill me..but we laughed our asses off..
I might try quarters next.....wooo hooo !
Im cool with 20s but large bills are always appreciated!!
I love big bills.. but anything works, Ive seen ATM's that only give out 10s, just remember if you're doing 20's and the providers donations is 150 or 250 her attitude will be 100% better if you offer 160 vs 140 because the ATM would only give you 20s

and please if you want change you should find a way to break the bills before you arrive. Providers arent being bitchy when they dont want to give you change, its for safety. Once a provider gets change, you know where she keeps money, easy way for her to get robbed IMHO.
I jad a guy who brought me 20 wrinkled one dollar bills and a handful of change with his donation.I even had a guy bring me rolls of quarters & dimes!

Once in Phoenix.a guy had to rifle thru his car ashtray to get enough change to make up for my fee!{it had cigerette butts in it!}
I jad a guy who brought me 20 wrinkled one dollar bills and a handful of change with his donation.I even had a guy bring me rolls of quarters & dimes!

Once in Phoenix.a guy had to rifle thru his car ashtray to get enough change to make up for my fee!{it had cigerette butts in it!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

LMAO! Bury me...i've died of laughter.
The ATM at my band gives out $50 bills too . . . .
Two thoughts about big bills.

1 - Not sure how many, but I know more than a few ladies who have rec'd phony Benji's!

I'm sure that 20's are counterfeited as well, but putting a bunch of those into an envelope might be more obvious if someone starts counting. I hope all phony bills would be spotted before much action happens.

2 - Not sure how many providers use ATMs to make deposits into bank or debit card accounts but all of those transactions are tracked both for counterfeiting, and, more so large deposits of 100's might well catch the attention of federal LE.

Candidly, my advice to anyone receiving a phony bill is to immediately contact the U.S. Secret Service and give them as much information about who ever passed the bill. The feds don't care what a lady might have done to get the bill -- they just want to catch the crooks. And the sooner the jerks who pass funny money to providers get caught, the better, imo,since if they get away with it once, reckon they will do it again and again.
Throbin I've also been curious as well but I never asked a provider what they preferred as there was other pressing matters that always cum up first...so I always give all Benjamin's except for the last one and that I give in 20's as It's hard to break a Benjamin if they needed something after the session like gas or get something at the convenience store. I've been there done that with a 100 myself and nobody but a bank would break it or take it. Thanks for the thread Throbin....maybe we'll find out what they prefer now.
I jad a guy who brought me 20 wrinkled one dollar bills and a handful of change with his donation.I even had a guy bring me rolls of quarters & dimes! Originally Posted by DallasRain
The other day I was seeing a lady whose rate was 250 incall for an unrushed GFE session (no clock). On the way over, I noticed I didn't have the exact amount, So I got creative-

200= 2 x $100's
40= 2 x $20's
5= $5 bill
5= 20 quarters
---------
250 total

She said she had never been paid with quarters before