WHO IS DUMBER OBAMA OR BIDEN ?

Most people would immediately say “Joe Biden.” But I am not at all sure that is correct. There is much to be said on the subject, but for the moment let’s just note that Obama has matched one of Biden’s most famous moments of stupidity, when Biden declaimed on the “three-letter word: J-O-B-S.” Here is Obama with his own moment of pre-first grade innumeracy:

THREE PROUD WORDS - "MADE IN THE USA"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB_omWPWsp4

Maybe such blunders are insignificant. Then again, maybe they aren’t. If you can’t count to four, or keep track of the difference between 50 and 57 states, maybe that helps to explain why you don’t understand the significance of a $16 trillion debt. In a world where numbers are all just a fog, what’s the difference?
We better have a good republican candidate in 2016.
i never have thought that Obama was overly intelligent. Even in his acceptance speech, I heard some grammatical errors, like "a economic", and similar errors. And we've all seen him "off prompter".
Come on, this is a trick question.
StupidOldFart!
Are you kidding. Biden himself will tell you he's stupid. Check out this video, and watch this ass clown in action.

http://youtu.be/zxdj-ZwKNZ0
Next question
who is between Joe and the old fart?
Next question
who is between Joe and the old fart? Originally Posted by ekim008
That spot can only be reserved for you.
Well, that certainly is a sneaky question.

Do you really think we're so dumb not to notice what you're doing?

You provide only two options neither of which is correct.

. . . I would say that whirly is probably the dumbest one on the board and probably in the galaxy!

Answer: Whirlybird

Question: COG, if he's so fucking stupid, why is he POTUS and you're picking peanuts out of poop in a bunker somewhere under a fucking wheatfield?
Answer: Whirlybird

Question: COG, if he's so fucking stupid, why is he POTUS and you're picking peanuts out of poop in a bunker somewhere under a fucking wheatfield? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are a fucking moron. You and your ilk spent 8 years telling anyone who would listen how stupid GW was and he was the POTUS. You can't have it both ways.
Biden is dumber. Obama is evil; that is far more dangerous than dumb, not that the two are mutually exclusive. I don't doubt that Obama has an above average IQ. I don't think he's a genius. I'm very suspicious of his magna cum laude law degree; I don't think he's that smart. There's a reason his college records are sealed.
Biden is a Bozo.

Best bullet proof vest BO could have.
Assup, using your logic, George W Bush must have been a genius as well, since only brilliant men can become President.

Hell, Assup, it's possible that even you may be smarter than some of the Presidents we've had.
That's never been in question, bubba!