Would you...?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would visit a provider for a doubles if she had a male sub as a partner? The provider would be Dom over the male sub but not necessarily over the hobbiest unless of course that was wanted as well. This might include interaction between the male sub and the hobbiest or might not depending on the desire. The sub would do whatever (within limits) that the Dom provider commanded and that of course would be at the hobbiest's direction.

Just a thought....If you would like to answer this question but not openly please feel free to PM me.
This is going down the road of "forced bi" pretty much, but if that's what one wants, then he should go for it.
Love my MMF, or MTSF or cuckhold sessions.....Its all about the pleasure and enjoying life....Yum!!
I would try a mfm but not mmf. With me it would be no direct interaction between the 2 guys. I mean if the lady wants both cocks in her mouth at once or double penetration, I would consider that as ok. To me that would be indirect interaction. I would not want the guy giving me a bj etc. that would be the direct interaction that I could not go for.
I would try a mfm but not mmf. With me it would be no direct interaction between the 2 guys. I mean if the lady wants both cocks in her mouth at once or double penetration, I would consider that as ok. To me that would be indirect interaction. I would not want the guy giving me a bj etc. that would be the direct interaction that I could not go for. Originally Posted by JG4DATY
You don't want "DIRECT INTERACTION" with another man...in your own words, but, rubbing on another man's dick while it is in a woman's mouth is as "DIRECT" as you can be.
LOL so true
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would visit a provider for a doubles if she had a male sub as a partner? The provider would be Dom over the male sub but not necessarily over the hobbiest unless of course that was wanted as well. This might include interaction between the male sub and the hobbiest or might not depending on the desire. The sub would do whatever (within limits) that the Dom provider commanded and that of course would be at the hobbiest's direction.

Just a thought....If you would like to answer this question but not openly please feel free to PM me. Originally Posted by jttdfw

I did a doubles similar 3 years ago in Florida.It was a swinger type date and we all had our own linits but it turned out pretty damn hot! I won't ever forget it,and would try it again...
I would try a mfm but not mmf. With me it would be no direct interaction between the 2 guys. I mean if the lady wants both cocks in her mouth at once or double penetration, I would consider that as ok. To me that would be indirect interaction. I would not want the guy giving me a bj etc. that would be the direct interaction that I could not go for. Originally Posted by JG4DATY
woohooooo baby---ask and ye shall recieve!
If it feels good, looks good, and it's hot then lets all jump in and have a good time, then think about what happened later.....Luvin the Kink one cum at a time.....
mmmmmmm Cum you have a way with words!!
lol Dallas. Cum has a way with more then words as we both know......yum yum!!!
Different strokes for different folks...did I actually say that, LOL
I just checked again and yep I posted in the Realm......scared me or a second
lol---yep Ms a,he sure the hell yeah does!
You don't want "DIRECT INTERACTION" with another man...in your own words, but, rubbing on another man's dick while it is in a woman's mouth is as "DIRECT" as you can be. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
I get that but both guys are doing something with the lady and the fact that they are touching is something that is rather I wouldn't say inadvertant not sure how you would put it but it is not the primary point of the action. It is secondary. That is just how it plays out in my mind anyway. In real life it may be even more arkward, maybe I wouldn't even be able to get to that point but anyway that's how I play it out in my mind.